New Update Coming?!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 250
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 374

New Update Coming?!

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 07 Mar 2019, 06:41

I have no words...

Wait I do...

I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS IF IT IS WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!
Attachments
sfp.jpg
4 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 2
Version 5.44.0: Grand Garages Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

User avatar
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 545
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 09:19
x 66

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by Butterfly » 07 Mar 2019, 07:56

OMG 😲! This looks like it'll be an event worth my time and effort!!! Cant' wait to see what kind of update this will be...
2 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 250
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 374

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 07 Mar 2019, 08:05

There's so much to pick apart from this image - new wallpaper, new tools, new outfits (?), a garage door and A NEW CAR!!!

I seriously hope we are getting more vehicles for the dealership! It's been something I've wanted for ageeeeess! I would happily do whatever it takes to get all that! I'm so excited for this, I'm worried I might die from all the hype before the update comes out ahhh!
2 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 2
Version 5.44.0: Grand Garages Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 92
Joined: 08 Feb 2018, 07:25
x 80

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by parakiss » 07 Mar 2019, 12:22

Wonder if it will finally allow us to place cars on the plot like a garage? But new vehicles sounds cool too :)
3 x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN (in-progress) : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1857
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 988

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by SKatF » 07 Mar 2019, 18:02

Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
2 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 250
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 374

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 07 Mar 2019, 18:29

SKatF wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:02
Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.
2 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 2
Version 5.44.0: Grand Garages Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

User avatar
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1476
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 11:55
x 351

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by telemwill » 07 Mar 2019, 19:05

I can see that it adds something to the game. I would like it better if we could also enlarge our lots. That would make it easier to add garages to existing lots. I just don't think I'm up for the work of redoing all my houses.

Ruth
4 x
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

User avatar
LittleBean
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 46
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 04:22
x 98

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by LittleBean » 07 Mar 2019, 19:28

3luv4eva3 wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:29
SKatF wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:02
Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.
Ooh, what if we can have more than 1 car per lot for our hashtag-blessed rich sims? I hope we’ll finally be able to delete or sell cars with this update. Thanks for sharing this! Where’d you find this pic?
4 x

User avatar
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 250
Joined: 08 Oct 2018, 02:13
Location: New Zealand
x 374

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by 3luv4eva3 » 07 Mar 2019, 19:39

LittleBean wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 19:28
3luv4eva3 wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:29
SKatF wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:02
Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.
Ooh, what if we can have more than 1 car per lot for our hashtag-blessed rich sims? I hope we’ll finally be able to delete or sell cars with this update. Thanks for sharing this! Where’d you find this pic?
Twitter last night. I have the Sims: Freeplay Twitter notifications on so I can see their tweets as soon as they pop up.

I would love to be able to sell cars for some profit! I've always been confused as to why we aren't able to delete/sell them in the first place. And I hate that we don't get an option of whether we want to keep a car in storage or something when we sell a home and that car has no where else to go. I think this update might corrects these things somewhat.
3 x
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 2
Version 5.44.0: Grand Garages Update

'Low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher

User avatar
LittleBean
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 46
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 04:22
x 98

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by LittleBean » 07 Mar 2019, 19:54

3luv4eva3 wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 19:39
LittleBean wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 19:28
3luv4eva3 wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:29
SKatF wrote:
07 Mar 2019, 18:02
Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.
Ooh, what if we can have more than 1 car per lot for our hashtag-blessed rich sims? I hope we’ll finally be able to delete or sell cars with this update. Thanks for sharing this! Where’d you find this pic?
Twitter last night. I have the Sims: Freeplay Twitter notifications on so I can see their tweets as soon as they pop up.

I would love to be able to sell cars for some profit! I've always been confused as to why we aren't able to delete/sell them in the first place. And I hate that we don't get an option of whether we want to keep a car in storage or something when we sell a home and that car has no where else to go. I think this update might corrects these things somewhat.

I’m going to keep my fingers crossed tight for this! I was just wondering about the next update when I saw your post 😀

I’m also hoping that the re-runs during the next update are stuff that I’ve missed out on not playing the game during 2018.
2 x

Post Reply