Welcoming Winterfest Quest

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
Post Reply
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6273
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1246
Contact:

Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by mockingbird288z » 06 Dec 2018, 00:13

This will supposedly start around 10:00 on Thursday in your time zone. It lasts 7 days and is like the pre-quest for the Halloween event.

1. Earn 25 simoleons
2. Ask 5 sims about getting into the Winterfest spirit.
3. Watch "A Winterfest Prince."
4. Practice Winterfest caroling 3 times
5. Complete 3 events
6. Plan out Winterfest home decorations.
7. Earn 650 simoleons.
8. Complete the "Cafe Caroling' event - 8 hours
9. Earn 3 stars at a party.
10. Complete the "Winterfest Fashion" event - 8 hours
11. Give stickers to 4 sims
12. Complete a set of LlamaZoom tasks
13. Give 5 sims homemade pie.
14. Complete the "Cafe Caroling" event - 8 hours
15. Plan to one-up the neighbor's decorations.
16. Complete a set of LlamaZoom tasks.
17. Share love of Winterfest log channel with 3 sims.
18. Complete the "Winterfest Fashion" event - 8 hours
19. Winterfest Dance with 3 sims.
20. Complete a set of LlamaZoom tasks.
21. Give a Winterfest spirit hug to 5 Sims.
22. Complete the "Cafe Caroling" event - 8 hours
23. Chug eggnog at the fridge
24. Complete a set of LlamaZoom tasks.
25. Earn 650 simoleons.
26. Complete the "Winterfest Fashion" event.
27. Give 3 Sims a Winterfest present.
28. Complete a set of Llamazoom tasks.
3 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2018 Holiday Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6273
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1246
Contact:

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by mockingbird288z » 07 Dec 2018, 07:34

I'm really annoyed with having to unlock the individual colors swatches now, too. On the plus side, I seem to have lost all desire to get all the items from events now. :D

Still, I'm getting closer and closer to leaving this game behind.
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2018 Holiday Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1616
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 632

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by SKatF » 07 Dec 2018, 07:38

What I find annoying is the "prizes" that I've unlocked a new color. And not being told what item has the new color.

Just give me a prize every few tasks that has all colors included please!
1 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4079
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 516

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by ErinPW » 07 Dec 2018, 08:26

I still don't like the random prizes.

The item you got the color for is shown on the popup.
Attachments
C8BA41AD-A4CF-460A-9A0F-986691C4E813.jpeg
C4A8440A-3264-4E7E-B248-E6C37811D4C8.jpeg
1 x
2018 Holidays, 5.42.1
iOS 12.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1616
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 632

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by SKatF » 08 Dec 2018, 05:52

ErinPW wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 08:26
I still don't like the random prizes.

The item you got the color for is shown on the popup.
Thanks. So tiny my bad eyes missed it.

What's with the weird wreath? And string lights just random lengths draped on walls? Screams tacky fire hazzard to me. (Sorry if I'm stepping on someone's tradtion.) The graphics of the Winter Holiday decor are really disappointing so far. Especially after the truly excellent fall decor. They need to steal ideas from SFP. I want lighted windows, a snowman, candy cane yard lights, etc.
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6273
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1246
Contact:

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by mockingbird288z » 08 Dec 2018, 07:27

SKatF wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 05:52
ErinPW wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 08:26
I still don't like the random prizes.

The item you got the color for is shown on the popup.
Thanks. So tiny my bad eyes missed it.

What's with the weird wreath? And string lights just random lengths draped on walls? Screams tacky fire hazzard to me. (Sorry if I'm stepping on someone's tradtion.) The graphics of the Winter Holiday decor are really disappointing so far. Especially after the truly excellent fall decor. They need to steal ideas from SFP. I want lighted windows, a snowman, candy cane yard lights, etc.
And if you tap on the shopping bag that leads to the purchasable bundles, heirloom stuff, etc. there's on that's a box and shows you what items you have from the event and what colors of those items (and allows you to purchase presents for 25 simcash, too :roll:).

So far the wreath and lights are really disappointing. They're flat! They are completely flat. I wish they were shorter and longer - more like hung lights would actually be. At first glance they looked like necklaces, that would have been better, too.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2018 Holiday Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1616
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 632

Re: Welcoming Winterfest Quest

Post by SKatF » 08 Dec 2018, 22:56

mockingbird288z wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 07:27
SKatF wrote:
08 Dec 2018, 05:52
ErinPW wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 08:26
I still don't like the random prizes.

The item you got the color for is shown on the popup.
Thanks. So tiny my bad eyes missed it.

What's with the weird wreath? And string lights just random lengths draped on walls? Screams tacky fire hazzard to me. (Sorry if I'm stepping on someone's tradtion.) The graphics of the Winter Holiday decor are really disappointing so far. Especially after the truly excellent fall decor. They need to steal ideas from SFP. I want lighted windows, a snowman, candy cane yard lights, etc.
And if you tap on the shopping bag that leads to the purchasable bundles, heirloom stuff, etc. there's on that's a box and shows you what items you have from the event and what colors of those items (and allows you to purchase presents for 25 simcash, too :roll:).

So far the wreath and lights are really disappointing. They're flat! They are completely flat. I wish they were shorter and longer - more like hung lights would actually be. At first glance they looked like necklaces, that would have been better, too.
And don't people usually put lights around windows, on bushes outside, along mantels, etc. instead of draping random lengths of light strings from some invisible hooks high on the wall?
1 x

Post Reply