Retired/Replaced a Sim

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Post Reply
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1554
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 546

Retired/Replaced a Sim

Post by SKatF » 08 Nov 2018, 01:34

When sims are retired, any stickers they receive do not go to the player (or anyone, so basically wasted.) And if you have an ongoing story with the sim, they do not look like a retired sim. It's great that you can still work on your story progress, but not good you don't have a way to know they're retired.

So letting anyone who is friends with my sims know that I retired Maria and replaced her with Leuntje.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-11-07-20-32-26-1.png
Leuntje, new sim
Screenshot_2018-07-09-17-38-43-2.png
Maria, now retired
1 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1554
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 546

Re: Retired/Replaced a Sim

Post by SKatF » 08 Nov 2018, 01:37

SKatF wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 01:34
When sims are retired, any stickers they receive do not go to the player (or anyone, so basically wasted.) And if you have an ongoing story with the sim, they do not look like a retired sim. It's great that you can still work on your story progress, but not good you don't have a way to know they're retired.

So letting anyone who is friends with my sims know that I retired Maria and replaced her with Leuntje.
Weird, I just went into my game and got the end of week notice that sticker contest ended. Which usually happens on Monday. I got no gems. And no new sticker categories/contest.
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6208
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1113
Contact:

Re: Retired/Replaced a Sim

Post by mockingbird288z » 08 Nov 2018, 05:10

SKatF wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 01:37
SKatF wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 01:34
When sims are retired, any stickers they receive do not go to the player (or anyone, so basically wasted.) And if you have an ongoing story with the sim, they do not look like a retired sim. It's great that you can still work on your story progress, but not good you don't have a way to know they're retired.

So letting anyone who is friends with my sims know that I retired Maria and replaced her with Leuntje.
Weird, I just went into my game and got the end of week notice that sticker contest ended. Which usually happens on Monday. I got no gems. And no new sticker categories/contest.
It seems to be a glitch with the push update that happened today.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1554
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 546

Re: Retired/Replaced a Sim

Post by SKatF » 08 Nov 2018, 18:16

mockingbird288z wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 05:10
SKatF wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 01:37

Weird, I just went into my game and got the end of week notice that sticker contest ended. Which usually happens on Monday. I got no gems. And no new sticker categories/contest.
It seems to be a glitch with the push update that happened today.
A very irritating glitch as we lost all our progress towards gems. Also, I now wonder whether we will get a full week to collect, or the collection period will end on Monday, as before.
0 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4053
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +1
x 460

Re: Retired/Replaced a Sim

Post by ErinPW » Today, 09:16

My sims are going to leave the game after they have finished the harvest event. It will take a while untill I have new sims that are supposed to stay.
0 x
Brilliant Backyards, 5.41.4
iOS 12.0.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Post Reply