Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 52
Joined: 08 Feb 2018, 07:25
x 25

Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by parakiss » 29 Jul 2018, 12:58

There are new batch of AH and as usual, there are familiar ones with slight modification. If this keeps up, I'm gonna be able to recognize most of them :P
0 x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN (in-progress) : Starter House @ 22 West Side

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4042
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 440

Re: Architect Homes - Pregnancy Update

Post by ErinPW » 29 Jul 2018, 18:04

Here are the usual pictures of the new batch. 10 out of 12 homes can be built on standard lots.
5C9E395B-4351-4F8B-B684-96180122FDFA.jpeg
July, 27th


Penthouse Apartments
662B630B-B388-4D8A-AFC6-BF040F1FFDC6.jpeg
July, 27th


Houseboats
18A0CE9B-3C18-4E0C-88FC-A25E22708B9C.jpeg
2 x
Brilliant Backyards, 5.41.4
iOS 12.0.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

JaneRoettinger
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 62
Joined: 06 Jan 2015, 08:32
x 14
Contact:

Re: Architect Homes - Pregnancy Update

Post by JaneRoettinger » 29 Jul 2018, 18:18

There are lots of rare items in the house with giant blue flowers on the roof. There are items from several events, mystery box and online packs, including red and white orchids.
3 x

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: Architect Homes - Pregnancy Update

Post by Simsaddict456 » 30 Jul 2018, 04:06

JaneRoettinger wrote:
29 Jul 2018, 18:18
There are lots of rare items in the house with giant blue flowers on the roof. There are items from several events, mystery box and online packs, including red and white orchids.
One before that is also full of rare items and built on a french chateau lot and the last one has the karaoke machine. I don't remember it being available before.
0 x

Thuraya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 68
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 12:33
x 40

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by Thuraya » 30 Jul 2018, 09:54

Simsaddict456 wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 04:06

One before that is also full of rare items and built on a french chateau lot and the last one has the karaoke machine. I don't remember it being available before.
I don't see a karaoke machine in the last house, at least not the one from the Kids' Party Update that we got to use during the "Inner Child's Play" quest. And I checked on both types of plots. Before I start to search in every single available architect building, are you perhaps refering to the stereo system named "Groovatron" that could be purchased with the Fitness Bundle in the online store? It has a microphone lying on top so that could be misleading, but it has been available in earlier architect homes as well.
1 x

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 303
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 136

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by Simsaddict456 » 31 Jul 2018, 15:00

Thuraya wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 09:54
Simsaddict456 wrote:
30 Jul 2018, 04:06

One before that is also full of rare items and built on a french chateau lot and the last one has the karaoke machine. I don't remember it being available before.
I don't see a karaoke machine in the last house, at least not the one from the Kids' Party Update that we got to use during the "Inner Child's Play" quest. And I checked on both types of plots. Before I start to search in every single available architect building, are you perhaps refering to the stereo system named "Groovatron" that could be purchased with the Fitness Bundle in the online store? It has a microphone lying on top so that could be misleading, but it has been available in earlier architect homes as well.
Oops, my bad! Yes I meant that stereo system
0 x

Mariel Bravef
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 51
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 20:08
x 35

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by Mariel Bravef » 05 Aug 2018, 20:13

I want to know where the towel racks come from? For instance if you look at the previously mentioned house that comes right before the one with the big blue flowers, the one with the little spa in it, there is one black metal wall rack with towels on it and a pair of bathrobes hanging from it, and two other similar racks in a different color metal elsewhere in the house. I keep seeing these and variations of them: what event or prize etc. are they from?
0 x
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6157
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1044
Contact:

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by mockingbird288z » 05 Aug 2018, 21:13

Mariel Bravef wrote:
05 Aug 2018, 20:13
I want to know where the towel racks come from? For instance if you look at the previously mentioned house that comes right before the one with the big blue flowers, the one with the little spa in it, there is one black metal wall rack with towels on it and a pair of bathrobes hanging from it, and two other similar racks in a different color metal elsewhere in the house. I keep seeing these and variations of them: what event or prize etc. are they from?
They are from an online bundle during the Snow Chalet quest last December. The Rose Gold Robe Rack also appears in the Snow Chalet house template - the prize for completing all of the Snow Chalet quest.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Mariel Bravef
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 51
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 20:08
x 35

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by Mariel Bravef » 06 Aug 2018, 03:19

Thanks, good to know!
0 x
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1513
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 528

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by SKatF » 10 Aug 2018, 05:56

Another new batch. Supposed to be for back to school theme, I think. A big stretch to call it that for some.
0 x

Post Reply