Mystery Box numbers

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Post Reply
User avatar
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 23
Joined: 23 Apr 2018, 12:34
x 2
Contact:

Mystery Box numbers

Post by CatharinaSophia » 29 Jun 2018, 07:17

Just now I was scrolling through items I could find in my mystery boxes, when I noticed it says how many standard, premium and rare items it contains in total. Weird thing is, those numbers aren't the same for each box.
Loot Box (1 key): 283 standard items
Bounty Box (3 keys): 333 standard, 96 premium
Fortune Box (6 keys): 333 standard, 146 premium
Does that mean there's less variation of items in the Bounty Boxes and therefor you will get different premium items when opening a Fortune Box?
NB: It doesn't say how much rare items I have in the Fortune Box, or am I missing something?
0 x
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
https://twitter.com/Catharina_Sims

Thuraya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 72
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 12:33
x 46

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by Thuraya » 29 Jun 2018, 11:21

CatharinaSophia wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 07:17
Just now I was scrolling through items I could find in my mystery boxes, when I noticed it says how many standard, premium and rare items it contains in total. Weird thing is, those numbers aren't the same for each box.
Loot Box (1 key): 283 standard items
Bounty Box (3 keys): 333 standard, 96 premium
Fortune Box (6 keys): 333 standard, 146 premium
Does that mean there's less variation of items in the Bounty Boxes and therefor you will get different premium items when opening a Fortune Box?
NB: It doesn't say how much rare items I have in the Fortune Box, or am I missing something?
In my game there is a plus symbol in front of the item count at the end of the list. This means we can get items from the list displayed with their images plus the displayed count of items. It is not the total count, but the count of items exceeding the count of items displayed with image.

In the Loot Box there are about 50 standard items in the image list, so the count of standard items at the end is 50 less than the count of standard items in the Bounty Box where the corresponding image list contains premium items only.

In the Fortune Box the total count of possible rare items is less than 50 and they are all in the image list so they don't have a count of additional items displayed at the end.
3 x

User avatar
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 23
Joined: 23 Apr 2018, 12:34
x 2
Contact:

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by CatharinaSophia » 29 Jun 2018, 11:31

Thanks! Sometimes I feel so blonde :#
0 x
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
https://twitter.com/Catharina_Sims

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1592
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 601

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by SKatF » 29 Jun 2018, 14:08

CatharinaSophia wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 11:31
Thanks! Sometimes I feel so blonde :#
Never made sense to me either. Glad you asked.
0 x

Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 52
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 20:12
Location: Saskatchewan
x 18

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by Goldfinch 3 » 29 Jun 2018, 16:22

CatharinaSophia wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 11:31
Thanks! Sometimes I feel so blonde :#
You're no more dumb blonde than the rest of us! I too never figured it out. Thank goodness Thuraya is good at math! :lol:
0 x
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Brilliant Backyards
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House. Chosen for Architect Homes in Nov, Dec & Jan 2017
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland

User avatar
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 23
Joined: 23 Apr 2018, 12:34
x 2
Contact:

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by CatharinaSophia » 30 Jun 2018, 08:53

Goldfinch 3 wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 16:22
CatharinaSophia wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 11:31
Thanks! Sometimes I feel so blonde :#
You're no more dumb blonde than the rest of us! I too never figured it out. Thank goodness Thuraya is good at math! :lol:
Oh, well thats a relief ;)
But if there is only 50 Rare items available in the boxes, you'd only need to buy 50 fortune boxes to get all available Rare and Premium items, right?
0 x
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
https://twitter.com/Catharina_Sims

User avatar
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 Aug 2014, 22:24
Location: America
x 12

Re: Mystery Box numbers

Post by LucyGross » 09 Jul 2018, 10:46

A lot of the rare items in the Fortune Box get a hard no from me. It’s fun to trade in, but I realize now that it’s gonna take a lot of luck to get a rare item that I actually want. Sorry to complain like this. I just traded in for a Fortune Box and got a Gingerbread House item. Ugh! After all of that work...
0 x
My Sims are fully caffeinated. :twisted:
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
HFN is the starter house.

Post Reply