(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

New Update Coming?!

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I have no words...

Wait I do...

I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS IF IT IS WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!
Attachments
sfp.jpg
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New Update Coming?!

Post by Butterfly »

OMG 😲! This looks like it'll be an event worth my time and effort!!! Cant' wait to see what kind of update this will be...
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

There's so much to pick apart from this image - new wallpaper, new tools, new outfits (?), a garage door and A NEW CAR!!!

I seriously hope we are getting more vehicles for the dealership! It's been something I've wanted for ageeeeess! I would happily do whatever it takes to get all that! I'm so excited for this, I'm worried I might die from all the hype before the update comes out ahhh!

parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Wonder if it will finally allow us to place cars on the plot like a garage? But new vehicles sounds cool too :)
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 18:02 Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I can see that it adds something to the game. I would like it better if we could also enlarge our lots. That would make it easier to add garages to existing lots. I just don't think I'm up for the work of redoing all my houses.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 18:29
SKatF wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 18:02 Never saw much point in vehicles as you can't really do much with them.
Maybe this update somewhat allows us to do more. Especially if it looks like we could be getting some place to store them at least.
Ooh, what if we can have more than 1 car per lot for our hashtag-blessed rich sims? I hope we’ll finally be able to delete or sell cars with this update. Thanks for sharing this! Where’d you find this pic?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

LittleBean wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 19:28
Ooh, what if we can have more than 1 car per lot for our hashtag-blessed rich sims? I hope we’ll finally be able to delete or sell cars with this update. Thanks for sharing this! Where’d you find this pic?
Twitter last night. I have the Sims: Freeplay Twitter notifications on so I can see their tweets as soon as they pop up.

I would love to be able to sell cars for some profit! I've always been confused as to why we aren't able to delete/sell them in the first place. And I hate that we don't get an option of whether we want to keep a car in storage or something when we sell a home and that car has no where else to go. I think this update might corrects these things somewhat.

LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 19:39
LittleBean wrote: 07 Mar 2019, 19:28
Twitter last night. I have the Sims: Freeplay Twitter notifications on so I can see their tweets as soon as they pop up.

I would love to be able to sell cars for some profit! I've always been confused as to why we aren't able to delete/sell them in the first place. And I hate that we don't get an option of whether we want to keep a car in storage or something when we sell a home and that car has no where else to go. I think this update might corrects these things somewhat.

I’m going to keep my fingers crossed tight for this! I was just wondering about the next update when I saw your post 😀

I’m also hoping that the re-runs during the next update are stuff that I’ve missed out on not playing the game during 2018.