[LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 06 Jan 2019, 06:13 Are you sure? The wardrobe is just for pug outfits isn't it? Do big dogs fit in the bath or beds? Does the frisbee have new actions or is it just a different color but essentially the same as the 3 frisbees we already have?

Maybe it will be better than I think.
The wardrobe just takes you to the selections available at the pet store. The one with clothing and collars, I mean. The bath and beds are just for puppies (and the new pug). Some of the items only dogs can use, like the chew toys. The puppies can use the frisbee and the tug of war toys though.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 19:23 I've just bought all of the candle-costing items and I've gotta say, I'm highly unimpressed with some of the prices on these items. Seriously?! $62,500 Simoleons for just a Food Bowl?! Something is seriously not right for prices to be over the extreme...

Saying that, I do like some of these items so far, very very chic and somewhat posh-like, so the prices can be justified to a little extent (I still stand that the prices are way too high). I'm looking forward to unlocking the rest of the prizes and hopefully the Pug. I won't be too bothered if I don't however - just as long as I get every other item avaliable except for those Pug posters (Have you seen the price for just ONE poster?! S1,325,000 Simoleons... I think I might faint... excuse me...)
also dying over the prices over here. it's absolutely insane how they'll blow up the prices with each event and literarly every new avaliable item. the last uncomfortable surprise was a workplace event for a black diswasher that ended up being 26SP with NO free copy of the item. i'm still simmering over it. 325,000 Simoleons for a darn pug poster might beat even the crazy dishwasher price.
i can't imagine where is this 'inflation' going. -_________- are they deliberately trying to lose players? is this a very unfunny joke??
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Maadkow
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Pug event question

Post by Maadkow »

So, do you have to purchase every item (dog toys, dog bath etc) or just unlock them to earn the pug?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Pug event question

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Maadkow wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 03:47 So, do you have to purchase every item (dog toys, dog bath etc) or just unlock them to earn the pug?
Both. You first have to unlock them and then purchase them with arts and crafts (Pottery, Jewelry etc) you create from the Crafting Stations.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Maadkow
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Pug event question

Post by Maadkow »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 04:02
Maadkow wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 03:47 So, do you have to purchase every item (dog toys, dog bath etc) or just unlock them to earn the pug?
Both. You first have to unlock them and then purchase them with arts and crafts (Pottery, Jewelry etc) you create from the Crafting Stations.

How do you get enough constructor coin thingies?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Just keeping crafting Candles from the Candle Station and using them to pay for spins on the Coin Flower Patch.

indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

It’s always been so bizarre to me how the puppies can eat out of the food bowl but can’t drink water. So puppies don’t need water?? I was hoping this would change with these event items but apparently not... I’m kind of miffed puppies can’t use everything we unlock since I won’t be getting the pug.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

indiekicks wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 05:53 It’s always been so bizarre to me how the puppies can eat out of the food bowl but can’t drink water. So puppies don’t need water?? I was hoping this would change with these event items but apparently not... I’m kind of miffed puppies can’t use everything we unlock since I won’t be getting the pug.
I totally understand this and don't really understand either. Kittens won't drink the water as well.

3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Oh my goodness this Pug is soooooooo cute!!!
Attachments
Nap time after having a feed
Nap time after having a feed
Having a little run around her new home!
Having a little run around her new home!
Can confirm that Pugs do dig up Simoleons
Can confirm that Pugs do dig up Simoleons

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Great news that pug produces simoleans.