Is there a way to restore my progress?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
joey2019
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Is there a way to restore my progress?

Post by joey2019 »

I was trying to fix a problem in the game and hit the reset key. is there a way I can restore my progress and special items from weekly quests? I was in the middle of a quest and had just completed a weekly quest. :cry:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Is there a way to restore my progress?

Post by telemwill »

Have you saved your game to the cloud? If so, you can download it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Even if you didn’t intentionally save, sometimes the game saves automatically when you collect the daily neighbor rewards.
joey2019
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by joey2019 »

I repeated the weekly quest again. it was exactly the same tasks but I didn't get back the duck pond that I got from the last time I completed it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

joey2019 wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 02:13 I repeated the weekly quest again. it was exactly the same tasks but I didn't get back the duck pond that I got from the last time I completed it.
You can only restore your progress if you have uploaded it to the cloud. Don't rely on the automatic save while collecting the rewards from the partyboat every 24 hours, but upload manually at least after completing important tasks.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 09:41
joey2019 wrote: 05 Jan 2019, 02:13 I repeated the weekly quest again. it was exactly the same tasks but I didn't get back the duck pond that I got from the last time I completed it.
You can only restore your progress if you have uploaded it to the cloud. Don't rely on the automatic save while collecting the rewards from the partyboat every 24 hours, but upload manually at least after completing important tasks.
You’re right, Erin. Save save save! I save as soon as I finish just about any task and also as soon as I start just about any task. I save before I watch a reward video, because that’s the most likely time for a crash, and after I watch it too, because I don’t want to have to see that twice :lol:! And as for that automatic save, that only seems to work when I tap it accidentally and I don’t want to save! Go figger :roll:
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

If you click on the cloud icon, it will display how long ago your game was last saved to the cloud in the gray scrolling field.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Having played the game for some time, I'veexperienced time when it was quite unstable and crashed a lot. I've lost important progress. Now I save constantly. After getting good spins. After winning a prize. Before visiting a neighbor. At the end of EVERY play session.