Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by copperwood »

The deal offers are different. I don't have the date clothes or rowing machine. I did buy the French outdoor furniture too. Some of the offers are for things I already had unlocked. Good thing I checked first.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Sims FreePlay has confirmed that the Deals Tab is now officially available for everyone!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

lollipop369 wrote: 09 Dec 2018, 14:29
mockingbird288z wrote: 04 Dec 2018, 22:03 ...I got the same packs on my iPad but still have the notice that there was 1 more item in the online store. I opened the game on my android tablet and there was another pack: Rustic Outdoor Pack...
The items in the Rustic Outdoor Pack don't appear to be in the house template.
I wasn’t offered the $6.99 USD Rustic Outdoor Pack. I don’t own any Android devices. Is this an Android thing? Or should I contact Firemonkeys Support? This happened one other time with the $2.99USD Fonce Cafe bundle that ended up being separated and offered in the 3-key Mystery Box semi-rare bundle.
With the update that allowed everyone to get the Deals tab, I was finally offered the Rustic Outdoors Pack. Yay.
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This morning I got an information at the German forum about the "Dancefloor Chic". We know already that this bundle also has been offerd although you may have bought it when it first came out. Now it seems the newer bundle gives out the complete outfit, and the tops, skirts, shoes to choose as separates.

I purchased the bundle long time ago and did not think about to take it again. Now it was offered in my game at the new tab for 75 LPs and because of the new infos I bought it.
Attachments
Dancefloor Chic
Dancefloor Chic
Complete outfit
Complete outfit
New combinations
New combinations
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

ErinPW wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 13:44 This morning I got an information at the German forum about the "Dancefloor Chic". We know already that this bundle also has been offerd although you may have bought it when it first came out. Now it seems the newer bundle gives out the complete outfit, and the tops, skirts, shoes to choose as separates.

I purchased the bundle long time ago and did not think about to take it again. Now it was offered in my game at the new tab for 75 LPs and because of the new infos I bought it.
After days and days of ignoring this already-bought package, I find this out today...and they offer me Movie Date Clothes for 155LP :roll:. Hopefully it goes in and out of rotation. Does anyone know if this is all bundles, should I buy this one offered to me, or that it just depends on the bundle offered?
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

lollipop369 wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 15:52
ErinPW wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 13:44 This morning I got an information at the German forum about the "Dancefloor Chic". We know already that this bundle also has been offerd although you may have bought it when it first came out. Now it seems the newer bundle gives out the complete outfit, and the tops, skirts, shoes to choose as separates.

After days and days of ignoring this already-bought package, I find this out today...and they offer me Movie Date Clothes for 155LP :roll:. Hopefully it goes in and out of rotation. Does anyone know if this is all bundles, should I buy this one offered to me, or that it just depends on the bundle offered?
EDIT: I’m currently being offered Movie Date Clothes, and I already bought most of these packs with real-world money, and it seems like I can do these two bundles as separates without having to buy the extra LP package offered in Deals tab. Maybe it makes a difference on how you initially bought the pack, or maybe actions were unknowingly changed during a random update?
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

lollipop369 wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 16:03
lollipop369 wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 15:52

EDIT: I’m currently being offered Movie Date Clothes, and I already bought most of these packs with real-world money, and it seems like I can do these two bundles as separates without having to buy the extra LP package offered in Deals tab. Maybe it makes a difference on how you initially bought the pack, or maybe actions were unknowingly changed during a random update?
With the new pack of Movie Date Clothes you'll only get the shoes separately in addition to the complete outfit, you won't get tops and shirts as separates.

I have two games, in the first one I bought the pack when it first came out and it contained full outfits only, no separates. In the second game I bought the pack much later and got the shoes as extras. So they must have changed the content somewhere in between. I was not really fond of this change not carrying over to the pack I bought earlier.

Now I got this 155 LP offer for the Movie Date Pack in the new tab and bought it just to get the shoes. Crazy collector that I am...
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

New Millie Bobby Brown hairstyle in 5 colors available for free in online store.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Simmers - Hiya 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼😁! I was offered sequin jackets in the online store, but they disappeared. Anyone else seen them offered?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 03:51 Simmers - Hiya 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼😁! I was offered sequin jackets in the online store, but they disappeared. Anyone else seen them offered?
Yes, the Sequin Glamour Pack for $9.99. Mine says the offer is available for 19 more days. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update