Harvestfest Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Harvestfest Event

Post by SKatF »

I started and also just watched youtube Arsengirl, EA gamechanger, for rest of tasks.
Hope it's OK to post info learned. If not, mods please remove post.

1. Collect 50 simoleans
2. Place Horn of Plenty from your storage and collect 125 pie slices from it
3. Tap couch and look at food pictures
4. Tap refrigerator and reorganize
5. Tap bookshelf or couch and look for recipe. (can use same sim, same furniture)
6. Do any event (start new friendship worked for me)
7. Change appearance
8. Cozy Cheers at Cafe event. 6 hours (6 hour cooldown before you can do again)
9. Tap refrigerator, write down recipe
10. Tap counter, try recipe
11. Spend pie slices on Bag of Plenty
12. Complete Llama Zoom (LZ)
13. Harvest Cooking at Restaurant. 6 hours. (6 hour cooldown)
14. Tap counter, try making pie (can do on restaurant or home counter)
15.Collect 1200 pie slices (previously earned don't count)
16. Earn 1000 simoleans
17. Happy Feast at Home event. 12 hours. (9 hour cooldown)
18. Earn 1200 pie slices
19. Complete LZ
20. Harvest Cooking at Restaurant
21. Earn 1200 pie slices
22. LZ
23. Cozy Cheers at Cafe event
24. Earn 1200 pie slices
25. LZ
26. Harvest Cooking at Cafe
27. LZ
28. Tap bed, dream
29. Tap counter, try recipe

Completion earns Pumpkin Spice Lovers and a triple pie rack item (which may have actions).

The prizes you MAY win with pie slices look nice.

Looks like the horseshoe game is like the dart game, if so may give high party points. As people win prizes, maybe they can show them.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Harvestfest Event

Post by SKatF »

I had an offer for 25 cupcakes and 10 premium prize boxes (higher chance of rare and uncommon prizes) for $9.99 USD. I bought with some $$ I had left on a gift card. I got 150 simcash twice, a fireplace, the beard, gnome, wreath, 3 autumn lights and small amount simoleans. (Plus the 25 cupcakes ) I'm pretty happy with my results with the 300 simcash and 25 cupcakes, it's like the rest is a bonus, but it's pretty chancy what you get.
Attachments
The lanterns are very long. You can put things under them except where the posts are. Can change colors
The lanterns are very long. You can put things under them except where the posts are. Can change colors
The harvest mantle is a bit wider than the other fireplace I had. Although it is decorated, you can still put up to 3 things on mantle.
The harvest mantle is a bit wider than the other fireplace I had. Although it is decorated, you can still put up to 3 things on mantle.
The wreath is small, will not go on door, can change colors.
The wreath is small, will not go on door, can change colors.
The gnome is little and cute, can change colors.
The gnome is little and cute, can change colors.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Was at a party and hostess posted on party chat that she got the horseshoe pit in her first harvest bag. She said only guests could use it. Her sims couldn't but got a message only party guests could. (Rather weird, I thought.) I tried it and it gave 60 party points.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm thinking of getting the Harvestfest Bonus Bundle for $9.99 mostly because of the 50 cupcakes and the fleece jacket and hipster coat. But I'm definitely curious to know how much pie slices you get with the Bountiful Harvest Display. Has anyone bought that bundle, yet?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

mockingbird288z wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 01:08 I'm thinking of getting the Harvestfest Bonus Bundle for $9.99 mostly because of the 50 cupcakes and the fleece jacket and hipster coat. But I'm definitely curious to know how much pie slices you get with the Bountiful Harvest Display. Has anyone bought that bundle, yet?
I did. The harvest display is just like the candy cauldron - 400 slices, vs the cornucopia's 150. I mostly bought it for the cupcakes, but the pie slices were a draw too. I like these harvest prizes a lot more than the Halloween ones.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

simmare wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 03:46
mockingbird288z wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 01:08 I'm thinking of getting the Harvestfest Bonus Bundle for $9.99 mostly because of the 50 cupcakes and the fleece jacket and hipster coat. But I'm definitely curious to know how much pie slices you get with the Bountiful Harvest Display. Has anyone bought that bundle, yet?
I did. The harvest display is just like the candy cauldron - 400 slices, vs the cornucopia's 150. I mostly bought it for the cupcakes, but the pie slices were a draw too. I like these harvest prizes a lot more than the Halloween ones.
Thank you! I've decided against it although the cupcakes would be nice I do already have 364 of them and I don't usually have much luck with these events getting the big items so I'd hate to have spent $10 and still not have any luck. :lol:
mockingbird288z

I’ve got three of the hanging lanterns now and I just love that we can connect them!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

There is some glitch that's affecting lots of players, including me. You can't access one or more of the special events :Cozy Cafe, Cook at Restaurant, Harvestfest at Home (or whatever they're exactly called, I didn't look them up.) So you can't progress in quest a d have a harder time earning pie slices. One player was told they're trying to fix it and gave her 400 pie slices as a consolation. Which is rather underwhelming considering indefinite progress lost and still losing until fix. I haven't heard back yet myself
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The apple press is about 1×1 square and has a cute action costing 4 energy that came up occasionally during the Harvestfest at Home event where sim pours in apples then cranks press.
Attachments
20181116_182704.jpg
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 16 Nov 2018, 22:34 There is some glitch that's affecting lots of players, including me. You can't access one or more of the special events :Cozy Cafe, Cook at Restaurant, Harvestfest at Home (or whatever they're exactly called, I didn't look them up.) So you can't progress in quest a d have a harder time earning pie slices. One player was told they're trying to fix it and gave her 400 pie slices as a consolation. Which is rather underwhelming considering indefinite progress lost and still losing until fix. I haven't heard back yet myself
I'm sorry you are experiencing some of the glitches this event is having. I've heard of this glitch, a glitch where people are doing the special event quests but when they return to the game their sims are suddenly doing work events instead, and I've seen where there are shifts missing for careers so those who picked career oriented llamazooms can't complete them.

So far I haven't had any of these glitches but I'm already worried about being able to complete all of the collect 1,200 pie slices tasks that if I start getting these glitches I'm out. I'm not going to bother with dealing with customer support and all that.