New career coming up ? Mysterious benefactor

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

New career coming up ? Mysterious benefactor

Post by playsims »

Just saw a new career story in the Career Stories menu - Mysterious Benefactor. Will that mean a new quest or event?
About time, as I am finished with all the existing career, relationship & hobbies (except piano). Looking forward to something new.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: New career coming up ? Mysterious benefactor

Post by BlacKat »

Came in to see if anyone was doing it yet. Tried clicking on the work icon in the hospital hoping for the option for the new medical career. No such luck. Not sure how to get it, but very excited!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

BlacKat wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 01:16 Came in to see if anyone was doing it yet. Tried clicking on the work icon in the hospital hoping for the option for the new medical career. No such luck. Not sure how to get it, but very excited!
So far it's only been available to unlock from purchasing a limited time pack with real money. It was $6.99 USD.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I bought the heirloom. When career is unlocked, you place a surgery table at the hospital. That's what you tap on each time to start the surgeon career, like the examination table for physician career.

You eventually place two additional items at the hospital, a stand up xray machine and a light. The surgery table and xray machine remind me of sims freeplay hospital items.

You can have two sims work at the hospital at the same time, one as a physician and one as a surgeon. They can use some of the same items, but mostly use their own...physican: examination table, skeleton, and treadmill; surgeon: operating table, xray machine and operating room light. This is similar to having a fashion designer and a photographer work at the fashion studio at the same time.
Attachments
Marcus is a physician, so his items are starred.
Marcus is a physician, so his items are starred.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

There are 4 home items for the new career. I haven't visited anyone at a party who had the items when I had a sim doing the career, so I don't know the party actions.
Screenshot_2018-07-27-02-36-32-1.png
They all can go inside or outside. The picture changes frame color only. The console table and couch have a variety of pastel colors. The couch, for example, has white, sky blue, light tan, aqua, pink, and lavender.
Screenshot_2018-07-27-02-38-25-1.png
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Not sure how I missed seeing the limited time to buy. Dang! Hope it comes around again soon
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

You can get it for 600 simcash when ever it gets offered to you in the heirloom shop.
DFB9668D-F2D4-40C3-82FB-915A1A5B4757.png
Even if I had 600 simcash right now I would pass on this offer. I’m hoping it will eventually be unlocked through a quest like the photography career is now.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Broke down and bought it. Really trying to hustle and get all the careers (working on the surgeon now), hobbies (done), and relationships (done), expansions (1 working & 6 left after), and rooms. Not sure when the Waterfront is going to open, but betting that some serious simoleons, tickets, and completed stories will be needed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I have this career now and visited a party where there were the home items. They did not seem to have any party/career actions, unlike home items of all other careers.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Can have a party on Wednesday. Should have the career completed and all the home items. Swing by and let me know if you get any career points.