[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by playsims »

Thanks.
A timer should have been included. That way we can check how many hours & minutes are left before the end of each day. They usually did this in previous events or quests.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

playsims wrote: 23 Jun 2018, 15:53 Thanks.
A timer should have been included. That way we can check how many hours & minutes are left before the end of each day. They usually did this in previous events or quests.
Definitelly, i agree!
is it true that you need to fulfillall daily tasks that same day ? do you still get the superbaby if the daily tasks transfer to the next day?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Yes, there are around 6 to 7 daily task for the Pregnant Sim which must be accomplished within the day.
TheMedic2018
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by TheMedic2018 »

Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CatharinaSophia »

TheMedic2018 wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 13:13 Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
I think you have to use either a kitchen or a bathroom sink (I don't know which one but they both have different options).
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

TheMedic2018 wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 13:13 Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
It’s not like cleaning dishes after cooking. It’s an option when you click on the sink. I banged my head on that one big time!
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

This is proving to be impossible for me to do. I just don't have the time to keep up with all the daily tasks plus the supporting tasks as well.
anoush
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by anoush »

Hi, I have a question. I finished the baby quest and have birth for the baby but couldn't buy all the things and there's still a baby icon over the crib! Is this happening to anyone else? Thank you
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 13:34
I think you have to use either a kitchen or a bathroom sink (I don't know which one but they both have different options).
Cliuck the kitchen sink. Bathroom sink does not work, I think.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I use my cellphone alarm clock to warn me when a task is about to due. It's really handy on time-limited events. So far so good. I am now on Day 3.