Live Video Announcement

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Live Video Announcement

Post by contrarysims »

BlueIndian wrote: 16 Jun 2018, 02:48 I'm guessing they are adding the option of single parent. The announcement is on father's day and there are baby's stuff..the sim guy was seen moving in in clue #2. So probably we won't need for sims to get married to add a baby..just my guess😅
Ooh, you're right, that does kind of suggest a single dad. It would be nice to not need a couple to be married to make a baby.

I've seen a lot of speculation that they're finally adding pregnancy. If they manage it I'll be very impressed, because it's another one that I don't know how they could pull it off.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I just hope we don't have to actually add a new baby. I have three I can use in quests, but I would have to delete Sims to add a new baby.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

telemwill wrote: 16 Jun 2018, 11:33 I just hope we don't have to actually add a new baby. I have three I can use in quests, but I would have to delete Sims to add a new baby.

Ruth
Me too, would totally ruin my gameplay.
Saimxk
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Saimxk »

Maybe its to do with single fathers? I have no * idea and i'm scared haha. I hope we'll see some pregnant bellies but i guess thats not what we will see else we wouldnt see a man in the pictures? Guys any ideas?
Last edited by ErinPW on 17 Jun 2018, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to reflect Forum Rule 3.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I'm quite excited about this especially if it is to do with pregnancy.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Saimxk wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 09:06 Maybe its to do with single fathers? I have no * idea and i'm scared haha. I hope we'll see some pregnant bellies but i guess thats not what we will see else we wouldnt see a man in the pictures? Guys any ideas?
Pregnant man? Now that would be different.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

penlopej wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 10:59
Saimxk wrote: 17 Jun 2018, 09:06 Maybe its to do with single fathers? I have no * idea and i'm scared haha. I hope we'll see some pregnant bellies but i guess thats not what we will see else we wouldnt see a man in the pictures? Guys any ideas?
Pregnant man? Now that would be different.
That's not new to me. In Sims 2 it happened that sims were abducted by aliens. They returned after a few hours or a day and if it was a man, he was pregnant :mrgreen:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Saimxk
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Saimxk »

Ugh im annoyed at how i'll have to stay awake till 2am gmt time to see what the update will be :/ I hope the update is actually interesting and not stupid.... Pregnant bellies would actually be so amazing
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

In a recent survey they asked if people would be interested in being able to make "L" shaped rooms. That would be awesome. Also, they asked about updating the inventory menu and merging all items of the same color into one option that you would then choose to see the color choices, which would be so helpful. Revamping those two things could be a big deal, worthy of a live video, I think. Fingers crossed it's something amazing!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Here's the link to the live video:

Trailer for new update at the 20:28 mark
More detailed info on pregnancy at the 25:48 mark
New update will be released on the normal update schedule - This Monday or Tuesday depending on which time zone you are in
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update