World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Bubble Blower Event

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 May 2018, 19:26 I knew we hadn't seen the last of these types of events. *sigh* Here's to working the whole time and doing everything right and still not getting the big prize! Good luck everyone!
What would be the big prize this time? I didn't spot any one thing.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2018, 21:51
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 May 2018, 19:26 I knew we hadn't seen the last of these types of events. *sigh* Here's to working the whole time and doing everything right and still not getting the big prize! Good luck everyone!
I think bubble blower is the biggest prize, and it is also the namesake of the event :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 17 May 2018, 22:15
I think bubble blower is the biggest prize, and it is also the namesake of the event :)
Yep! The "Luxurious Bubble Bar" is the big prize for this event. Although, like with the Hot Tub, I'm sure we'll need (at least) some of the other furniture to unlock all of the actions in the bubble bar.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2018, 21:48 Tasks so far. They complete in seconds unless time listed. Time shorter with helping.

TIPS
Try not to attend all daily parties until task 7
Can start Luxurious Leisure ahead of time, but be sure not to complete until you're ready for task 5.

1. Spread word to friends. Tap on friend to find task. Do 5 times.
2. Complete Tasteful Tea Testing at cafe 4 hours
3. Place tea set in your home. You get it free, look in your storage. Can be put on floor or outside if you don't have table soace.
4. Invite someome over to share tea. Tap on tea set.
5. Complete Luxurious Leisure event at home. 6 hours
6. Consider current home decor
7. Attend foodie, concert, or studio party.
8. Complete Luxurious Leisure event at home. 6 hours once event resets (20 hours after completion for reset)
For the parties - you just have to return to one you've gone to (as long as it was a concert, foodie, or studio party). You don't need to go to a brand new party.

9. Complete your To Do list
10. Complete the Spice-it-Up Cooking Class
11. Compete your To Do list
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Oh, I was thinking the parties might have ended, but good to know we can return if they're the right kind. Thanks foe the additional tasks. I hate it when I've just finished something, and then it comes up as the next task and I have to wait a whole extra day.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

These are the rewards I'm getting from 3 of the tasks that earn luxury coins. I haven't been able to do the Friendly Insights yet. When I go home, only Leisurely Activities shows up. The time to reset is also shown (1 minute had passed by the time I took the screenshots)

I'm also randomly earning coins with normal activities like work shifts.
Screenshot_2018-05-17-16-09-44-1.png
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-17-16-19-22-1.png
Screenshot_2018-05-17-16-29-32-1.png
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2018, 23:27 These are the rewards I'm getting from 3 of the tasks that earn luxury coins. I haven't been able to do the Friendly Insights yet. When I go home, only Leisurely Activities shows up. The time to reset is also shown (1 minute had passed by the time I took the screenshots)

The Friendly Insights is a relationship event. You can only do it with a friend you are friends with. It's got the same rewards and reset time as the Tasteful Tea Tasting and Spice-it-Up Cooking Class.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 May 2018, 23:10
Simsaddict456 wrote: 17 May 2018, 22:15
Yep! The "Luxurious Bubble Bar" is the big prize for this event. Although, like with the Hot Tub, I'm sure we'll need (at least) some of the other furniture to unlock all of the actions in the bubble bar.
According to the internet the Luxurious Bubble Bar requires a dining chair (any dining chair in the home store), at least 1 Scrumptious Rug (from this event), and 1 Plush Pouf (from this event) to unlock all available actions.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2018, 23:27 These are the rewards I'm getting from 3 of the tasks that earn luxury coins. I haven't been able to do the Friendly Insights yet. When I go home, only Leisurely Activities shows up. The time to reset is also shown (1 minute had passed by the time I took the screenshots)

Oh, I just got Friendly Insights. Like Mockingbird said, it's a relationship event. I found it accidentally by tapping on a sim (while at home) whom I had just done a friendly introduction to intending on starting a friendship. The Friendly Relationship event was there.

Probably would work if already friends too. Possibly could tap on a friend away from home and event would take you there. Don't know until I try after 8 hour reset.

The luxury coin rewards are the same but do not include simeoleans.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-17-19-51-08-1.png
mockingbird288z

Re: World of Luxury Event

We all know how the events that reward 45 simoleons (and the equivalent for relationships) when your in the lower levels of hobbies and careers take less energy to speed up but they still get the same amount of deluxe coins as the 112 simoleons events. Has anyone considered spending the simoleons to switch hobbies and careers to get those "lesser level" events just to get more deluxe coins? I'm debating trying it and wondering what your guys' thoughts are.