Architect Homes - Kids Party Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Architect Homes - Kids Party Update

Post by ErinPW »

There are 13 new architect homes. Some are only available on premium lots.
There are also 1 penthouse and 2 boat houses.
Attachments
May 4th
May 4th
May 4th Penthouse
May 4th Penthouse
May 4th Boathouses
May 4th Boathouses
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architect Homes - Kids Party Update

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

This batch of architect homes is really nice. Well designed houses and so many rare items!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Yup lots of nice items and designs, and the best houses are actually the cheaper ones :D 7th house has these bookshelves from the store so I'm definitely prioritising that one, I'm not sure if this is the first time they appeared, it is certainly the first time I noticed :D
Attachments
_20180504_183802.JPG
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 04 May 2018, 16:41 Yup lots of nice items and designs, and the best houses are actually the cheaper ones :D 7th house has these bookshelves from the store so I'm definitely prioritising that one, I'm not sure if this is the first time they appeared, it is certainly the first time I noticed :D
I bought the house and apparently the bookshelf is haunted? Is this normal or some kind of glitch?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 04 May 2018, 17:54
Simsaddict456 wrote: 04 May 2018, 16:41 Yup lots of nice items and designs, and the best houses are actually the cheaper ones :D 7th house has these bookshelves from the store so I'm definitely prioritising that one, I'm not sure if this is the first time they appeared, it is certainly the first time I noticed :D
I bought the house and apparently the bookshelf is haunted? Is this normal or some kind of glitch?
That happened on this update. They were normal bookshelves in the previous update. Hopefully it will be fixed but it may need the next update to do so.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

That's also the TV from that same online pack!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’m glad these houses are more realistic in price. The last couple of batches were way too expensive! I’m managing to get a lot of items I missed in my absence from these houses, the chalet stuff is so nice.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are 11 new architect homes, some of them may be repeats. There are also three penthouse apartments and two houseboats. Both houseboats do have the surf van.
Attachments
May 18th
May 18th
May 18th
May 18th
May 18th
May 18th
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

I love the third Penthouse template!! I didn't get the gold potted plant from the villa mystery box event, and that house has 5 of them (plus a full princess bedroom set)! Very excited.

There are also some nice wardrobes and couches scattered throughout some of the other homes as well. The last batch was mildly disappointing due to the cost of all of them, but these seem reasonably priced plus they have lots of goodies. I'm going to busy building this week! Haha.
mockingbird288z

The 4th premium lot architect house has the modern grey L-shaped couch and the grey ottoman from an online pack.