[QUEST] Inner Child's Play

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] Inner Child's Play

Post by bluebeariscool »

ilovethesims wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 18:18 I skipped through the quest with LPS, and tbh, I don't think it's worth it. The playhouse has two preteen only actions for 60 lp!
This annoyed me too! But most rooms have lights fitted that can be turned on by tapping just like in our own houses. Annoyingly, if there is a light in the main room I cannot find it! So we have some light but not where I need it right now. *ignore this post* not only did I quote the wrong post but I didn’t read the original one properly :oops: sorrreee
Last edited by bluebeariscool on 28 Apr 2018, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

SKatF wrote: 24 Apr 2018, 03:52 Extremely irritated the Crystal's house does not have lights in many rooms, including the main room downstairs where much of the action takes place. When playing at night, it's very difficult to see unless I put the brightness way up on my phone, which shortens time I can play cord free.
Im glad I’m not the only person who couldn’t find a light in the main room!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

I get so mad at how long these quests take. I literally play it all day from start to finish but so far I've spent 30lp and have 35 hours to go and will only just make it I think... All for a tree house? It wouldn't be so bad if you still got life points in the boxes but all I ever get is a load of useless furniture etc that I never ever use
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

So is all we win a treehouse then and it costs 60LP to get? Do we not get the house template that the quest is taking place in? I ask because I was really late to this event and started it with only 3 days left as I hadn't checked my game.
I have been using some precious LP to speed through some actions but if all we get is a treehouse which costs 60LP to buy at the end I don't think I will bother finishing it.
Thanks everyone :)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

LovemySims wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 07:43 So is all we win a treehouse then and it costs 60LP to get? Do we not get the house template that the quest is taking place in? I ask because I was really late to this event and started it with only 3 days left as I hadn't checked my game.
I have been using some precious LP to speed through some actions but if all we get is a treehouse which costs 60LP to buy at the end I don't think I will bother finishing it.
You get one treehouse for free and then it costs 60 lp. This whole quest is like a prologue to the live event that should begin in a couple of days. :)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 07:48
LovemySims wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 07:43 So is all we win a treehouse then and it costs 60LP to get? Do we not get the house template that the quest is taking place in? I ask because I was really late to this event and started it with only 3 days left as I hadn't checked my game.
You get one treehouse for free and then it costs 60 lp. This whole quest is like a prologue to the live event that should begin in a couple of days. :)
Ahh I see. So if I don't complete this quest can I still do the live event in a couple of days? I hope I can manage to fit in a live event as I start a new job tomorrow!
Thanks for your reply :)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

LovemySims wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 15:33
Simsaddict456 wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 07:48
Ahh I see. So if I don't complete this quest can I still do the live event in a couple of days? I hope I can manage to fit in a live event as I start a new job tomorrow!
Thanks for your reply :)
Sorry I wasn't really clear, yes you can still do the event even without completing this quest :)
shiphrah3601444
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by shiphrah3601444 »

Hey I need a friend that has a treehouse from the inner child quest I missed it by 10 minutes and I'm not sure if I could just buy the treehouse and I would really like to use someone else if I can