[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Mayor McCheese
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by Mayor McCheese »

Seems like they're making these harder to finish. I only did so so on the first one of these when I started playing since I didn't really know what I was doing plus I couldn't afford to buy the maximum number of crafting stations. Since that one though I've been able to unlock everything without too much of a hassle. Until the one before this one. I managed everything else, but even using up every LP I had on SP plant spins then using all the SP on construction coin spins in addition to all the 450 candle spins I could manage and I was nowhere near enough construction coins for the last unlock. For this one I put in even more effort and missed the last two unlocks. At least I had no plans to use the stuff I missed so I don't feel too bad about it.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

This event is now available. Excited first timer here!!!!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

During the backyard beautification event I was barely able to unlock half of the prices. For breakfast I watched video about events from Contrary, not knowing we'd get a new event so soon after the last. Now I'm shaking with excitement and worry alike. How many prizes can I unlock this time? Especially looking for the furniture!
Attachments
_must haves.png
Level 55 - Seniors quest
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

The french romance event was probably my favorite out of all the events that they've done. Everything was super well done.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

marktheperson wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 11:55 The french romance event was probably my favorite out of all the events that they've done. Everything was super well done.
One of my favorites too, but mostly because I love the elegant furnishings.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 18:52
marktheperson wrote: 11 Apr 2018, 11:55 The french romance event was probably my favorite out of all the events that they've done. Everything was super well done.
One of my favorites too, but mostly because I love the elegant furnishings.
Agreed with all of these. Though it's significantly harder to finish compared to other event that gives house template as prize, but I have my eyes set on French Chataeu from when I first started playing. Even if that means spending SP and possibly LP (to convert into SP) :evil:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)

Poolside Paradise Update
AshbyWoulds
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AshbyWoulds »

ive finished the couple previous live events with a day or more to spare but for some reason, this event's constructor coin requirement is crazy! ill need around 1000+ coins to finish off the ones i have remaining and i only have 400 or so right now :s seems like they really want you to spend money or you have to get super lucky with grasshopper rolls
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

AshbyWoulds wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 08:09 this event's constructor coin requirement is crazy!
ill need around 1000+ coins to finish off the ones i have remaining and i only have 400 or so right now :s
At some point I started to wonder: Should I let my remaining Sims do the cooking hobby to collect Life Points, use Spin Plant for Social Points, to use Social Points for Constructor Coins? Tedious, running out of stamina. I feel like I might just give up and get the remaining prizes the next time the event comes up.
Level 55 - Seniors quest
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

I've spent all my 200+ LP to convert them into SP to spin for cc and I still can't get enough cc for the last 2 prizes. Kudos to the lucky ones who get 3 grasshopper spins. I gave up at this point. Might as well get my sims back to work and planting to hopefully afford French Chateau AH

Poolside Paradise Update
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

When you have sufficient SP, why use them for spinning for CC instead of using them directly for buying the prize? When you buy a prize and replace missing resources by SP, isn't the conversion rate 1:1 for CC? Cannot check the rate myself in the moment because I already completed this event previously.