Home Makeover - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Home Makeover Marketplace Events

Post by Labellevie88 »

I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:01 I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
It's probably just the bedroom pack. The winter woolies marketplace event is just the prize from one day of the A Christmas chill quest. Not all of the clothes from that quest. So this one will most likely be similar.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:05
Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:01 I got the ice furniture event too. Anyone have any thoughts whether this is just the bedroom pack (as in he picture) or additional (maybe all?) furniture? My dingoes are crossed for all the ice furniture...I had a winter clothes marketplace event in december and I got all the winter clothes from that.
It's probably just the bedroom pack. The winter woolies marketplace event is just the prize from one day of the A Christmas chill quest. Not all of the clothes from that quest. So this one will most likely be similar.
Unfortunate but not unexpected. You’re probably right. Thanks!!!
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

I jus keep getting robo cats and dogs, and sometimes the skeleton. Getting bored of these now. Especially when I see there are some geeat prizes going around ☹
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by icequeen4884 »

Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

icequeen4884 wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 15:34 Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
Usually FM breaks packs up into how they were unlocked. The actual Easter pajamas were unlocked through a quest while the Easter onesies for adults and toddlers were unlocked by completing the quest. My marketplace event right now is for Easter Pack 1 - the pic shows all the pajamas unlocked through the quest (parts 1-3 of the Chocolate Egg Chase quest). And the fact that you mention bunny ears leads me to think that Easter pajama pack 2 is the prize for completing the quest - which is just bunny onesies for adults and toddlers, they aren't even pajamas. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by icequeen4884 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 20:21
icequeen4884 wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 15:34 Does anyone know the difference between Easter Pyjama Pack 1 and Pack 2? I got Pack 2. I really want the normal pijamas (not bunny ears) because I want pijamas for my other age groups besides adults.
Usually FM breaks packs up into how they were unlocked. The actual Easter pajamas were unlocked through a quest while the Easter onesies for adults and toddlers were unlocked by completing the quest. My marketplace event right now is for Easter Pack 1 - the pic shows all the pajamas unlocked through the quest (parts 1-3 of the Chocolate Egg Chase quest). And the fact that you mention bunny ears leads me to think that Easter pajama pack 2 is the prize for completing the quest - which is just bunny onesies for adults and toddlers, they aren't even pajamas. :(
Ugh that sucks. I’ve had my Sims toiling away at their professions today. I never get the prizes I want at the SimTown Market.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Weird thing for me is, that the game that already won the easter pajamas has the pajama marketplace prize. The game that doesn't have those pajamas yet, has a fondue set. I won't do either but use it to fill up the token slots on one game for a future prize I really want.
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

I had pack 2 last week it was just the bunny onesies for adults and toddlers.

This week I got the dapper and bun hairstyles. I really wanted the actual pajamas from pack 1 as well, I'm hoping they are in the new pool of prizes and not just out for this update.
icequeen4884
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by icequeen4884 »

simsally wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 03:10
I had pack 2 last week it was just the bunny onesies for adults and toddlers.

This week I got the dapper and bun hairstyles. I really wanted the actual pajamas from pack 1 as well, I'm hoping they are in the new pool of prizes and not just out for this update.
Me too. They’re such cute pajamas and I’m tired of my other age groups going to bed in their underwear. Not sure why they’d call the outfits in the pack pajamas. It’s misleading.