Random Lifestyle Point gifting

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
halfmoon13
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Random Lifestyle Point gifting

Post by halfmoon13 »

I keep being gifted random 16 lifestyle and 15 VIP points over and over and it never stops! I'm just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Random Lifestyle Point gifting

Post by SIMazing »

Hasn’t happened to me, but wish it would! Sounds like a glitch. Do you get to keep the LPs and VIP points, or do you just keep getting the pop-up?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

halfmoon13 wrote: 12 Jan 2018, 16:11 I keep being gifted random 16 lifestyle and 15 VIP points over and over and it never stops! I'm just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else?
Once I bought some L.P. and this started each time I opened the game on one of my devices, but not the other I play on. It took me a while to catch on as I wasn't playing the "generous" device regularly at the time. It stopped with the next update which came soon.

Since I hadn't done anything to make it happen and it didn't last long, I didn't feel the need to report it to EA and enjoyed the bonus. However, if you want it to stop, you could try uninstalling the game and reloading it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

For sure it‘s not a gift, but a not intended bug so I‘d recommend to report it.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View