[LIVE EVENT] Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Post by Madlyaddicted »

What a waste time f time. Been playing this every moment I could, got 9 hours left and there's no way I'm going to get either of the hair chairs, for cutting etc.... So I could build my own salon and put in all the things I have won, shelves, plants etc but tough they can't actually get their hair done. I have NEVER yet completed these crafting quests first time round 😡
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Well I managed to unlock everything except the last hairstyle pack as I decided to get the hair wash basin first instead. So I've missed out on one pack and of course the main prize. It's mainly because one night I was so tired that I didn't set my sims to work on an 8.5 shift so missed out on it, otherwise I would have managed. But I'm not too fussed, I've got a few new bits of furniture to do my houses up with so I'm not complaining.
It will get repeated no doubt.
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

Madlyaddicted wrote: 05 Jan 2018, 20:20 What a waste time f time. Been playing this every moment I could, got 9 hours left and there's no way I'm going to get either of the hair chairs, for cutting etc.... So I could build my own salon and put in all the things I have won, shelves, plants etc but tough they can't actually get their hair done. I have NEVER yet completed these crafting quests first time round 😡
Me either! This event was pretty useless though. I'd be sad if I didn't complete the wedding one or the romantic island one, things that are actually of use.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Are the servers down? Can't connect by wifi or data plan...
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

PyroSpazz wrote: 06 Jan 2018, 05:59 Are the servers down? Can't connect by wifi or data plan...
There was a maintenance today: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4794#p67273
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I had to spend SPs at the end... thanks God I've been getting LPs from diving and I could afford the SP spinning plants. also I had some SPs I got from neighbors tasks, otherwise... oh! and I was on vacation xD. The strange thing is that I had to pay for the glass objects and potteries (I have the game in French, now I don't remember if this is the right word for English too hahaha) this time, most of the time I have to pay for the CC lol!
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I spent a ridiculous amount of SP on this event simply on restocks and on unlocking items. I should have waited for the 2.5 hours for the 9 restocks but with shift work, I would sometimes go 13 hours without being able to check the game. Hope I can build up resources before the next event.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
BeeHappy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeeHappy »

This is absolutely crazy, but apparently I have enough CCs to finish the whole event (with thousands of candles to spare!). I'm on my last 14 hours right now, and I was super lucky with all of my last minute spins. Unfortunately though, I do not have enough of my other resources. Off by 18k Glassware, 6k Pottery, and 4k Jewelry. No way am I going to make enough of all of those by the end of the day. Right now I'm just hoping I make enough Glassware for all but one item.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

The event is back again today.
On side note, most prizes are those I can find in AH and I'm waiting for the Mean Curls event due tomorrow instead.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update