Automatically equip winter clothing?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Automatically equip winter clothing?

Post by PyroSpazz »

We already have contextually-applied clothing sets for Umbrella, Sleepwear, and Swimsuit. Our sims switch to them when appropriate. Activewear seems to override whichever set of everyday clothes we had selected for our sims. Has there been any talk of an update so we can assign our sims Winter clothes which they only apply when they walk outside and it's snowing (or if they're at the ski slope, or outdoors on a Winter Chalet property)? There's lots of great options to choose from, but it seems pointless setting a winter outfit for sims only to have to go and re-select everyday clothes when they're no longer contextually appropriate.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Automatically equip winter clothing?

Post by contrarysims »

Definitely would be a good idea. Navigating the clothing and hair menus are getting very tedious with the large amount of options we need to scroll through. I would like more separate clothing categories in general that, like you say, doesn't override their casual wear - which is exactly what I thought it would be when they were introducing the activewear.
I think there should be:
General/casual wear
Formal wear
Winter wear
Active wear
Swim wear
Sleep wear

I do think that all of the options should be available to be worn as general/casual wear, and not exclusively in the menus for each special category. So you could have trench coats as a casual item and/or winter item, for example.

Also something that would be nice, would be for our sims to have their own "closet" of items that we've used before, so that we can find them again. This is something that they've done in sims mobile and it's really helpful.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Automatically equip winter clothing?

Post by PyroSpazz »

I don't suppose Firemonkeys has a suggestions box? :\