2017 Holidays - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: 2017 Holidays - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

Mayor McCheese wrote: 23 Dec 2017, 02:35 This one is kicking me in the backside. Its been 2 days since I had a trade for one of the tokens show up.

I've moved your post to the thread for the current updates marketplace events. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mayor McCheese
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Marketplace Events

Post by Mayor McCheese »

Mayor McCheese wrote: 23 Dec 2017, 02:35 This one is kicking me in the backside. Its been 2 days since I had a trade for one of the tokens show up.
I give up. Another 2 days and still no token trades. First one off these I haven't been able too get the top prize for since the first one that started as soon as I built the police station. Disappointing since I really wanted the winter clothing. At least i was able to finish the chalet.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I missed the raindeer :( I was so close on getting it too but I fall asleep last night with the phone in my hands haha Does that mean I won't have another chance to get it until next December?
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: 2017 Holidays Update - Changes

Post by Tara2388 »

annarose wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 00:31
dee simmer wrote: 19 Dec 2017, 00:04 Hey guys

Did anyone else notice that if you tap on the the Sim Town Market Board in the professions they tell you when the next sim town market event will begin?
I just had a look and it says that the Reindeer Special Event is coming tomorrow ..... so excited about this!! It's been a while since the marketplace prize is something that I actually want :o
Lucky! I wish mine was also a reindeer. The ones that I had were the Pop-Up Book for Toddlers as the Grand Prize and the Winter Woolies clothing collection as the Grand Prize. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any of them :( I think the Winter Woolies clothing would have been a nice touch to the winter season, though, especially the coats!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

The last market place event had nothing I wanted/needed except for the resources so I decided to not play at all and of course the minute I did I kept getting the blasted courier! :roll: Usually he takes forever to show up & I’m lucky to get him at one workplace but since I already had 3 tokens and didn’t want to waste resources on things I don’t want, he showed up everywhere. Most days I’d have one at all three workplaces at the same time! :shock: Don’t think I’ve ever had so many show up during an event and of course there’s no way to get rid of him so he just takes up space for 4 hours. There really, really needs to be a way to dismiss him if we don’t want to participate in a marketplace event. We can dismiss boxes we don’t want so why not him?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

New event. Same old prizes, top prize for me is robocat.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In my town it‘s a Samurai Armour for 51,000 points, two different bar stools and a gingerbread bathtube. So I can concentrate on other things :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Pass on the market event. This will be a break for me. Mine is fondue set. Same old prizes. Wish FM would give out new prizes and even the Daily Sims News is meehhh...
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I just got a new MP event for a fondue set. Passing on this one.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 09:02 I just got a new MP event for a fondue set. Passing on this one.
Same - fondue set and passing.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update