Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Winter Hats and Coats from the 2015 A Christmas Chill quest are in the online store (like always) but this time they are actually on sale for .99¢ instead of $10.99.
09122D58-D120-4CCA-94F7-DC66FAA5CFF1.jpeg

And the Fairy-Stair Suite is back and this time you don’t have to have completed everything from the Magical Rainforest community event for it to show up in the online store.
D6386B5D-A8E5-4B2B-96E5-264CF6A8E355.jpeg
I'm interested to know if anyone buys this who didn't do or get all the furniture from the Magical Rainforest event if it unlocks the furniture in your home store or not. As the last time the bundle was available it only showed up for people who completed the whole quest and therefore already had the furniture anyone who bought it just got 1 free of each piece of furniture.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Dec 2017, 23:13 The Winter Hats and Coats from the 2015 A Christmas Chill quest are in the online store (like always) but this time they are actually on sale for .99¢ instead of $10.99.

09122D58-D120-4CCA-94F7-DC66FAA5CFF1.jpeg

And the Fairy-Stair Suite is back and this time you don’t have to have completed everything from the Magical Rainforest community event for it to show up in the online store.

D6386B5D-A8E5-4B2B-96E5-264CF6A8E355.jpeg

I'm interested to know if anyone buys this who didn't do or get all the furniture from the Magical Rainforest event if it unlocks the furniture in your home store or not. As the last time the bundle was available it only showed up for people who completed the whole quest and therefore already had the furniture anyone who bought it just got 1 free of each piece of furniture.
I bought the rainforest furniture, and it is unlocked in my home store. I tested it with both the garden bed and the fireplace. Both were available to buy after placing the free item. I hope I will still get a chance to do the rainforest quest. I would love to have access to that area.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

telemwill wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 01:42

I bought the rainforest furniture, and it is unlocked in my home store. I tested it with both the garden bed and the fireplace. Both were available to buy after placing the free item. I hope I will still get a chance to do the rainforest quest. I would love to have access to that area.

Ruth
Thank you so much! I've updated the Fairy-Stair Suite post in the Online Store exclusive bundles topic to reflect your info.

I'm sure you will still get a chance to do the rainforest event if they ever repeat it. The game will recognize you don't have the rainforest location yet. :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 02:17

Ruth
Thank you so much! I've updated the Fairy-Stair Suite post in the Online Store exclusive bundles topic to reflect your info.

I'm sure you will still get a chance to do the rainforest event if they ever repeat it. The game will recognize you don't have the rainforest location yet. :)
I did find that the staircase does not unlock unfortunately. The other items I've checked are able to be bought. Thanks for your work! I look forward to doing the entire event someday.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

telemwill wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 03:58

Ruth

I did find that the staircase does not unlock unfortunately. The other items I've checked are able to be bought. Thanks for your work! I look forward to doing the entire event someday.

Ruth
The staircase definitely should have unlocked for you. I still have mine. It's not with the other spiral staircases, though, it's mixed in with the escalators. Between the Standard Escalator and The Sophisticalator. If you don't have the escalators then it should be between the Compact Staircase and the Switchback Stairs. If it's not there then I would contact customer support.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 04:49
telemwill wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 03:58

Ruth

Ruth
The staircase definitely should have unlocked for you. I still have mine. It's not with the other spiral staircases, though, it's mixed in with the escalators. Between the Standard Escalator and The Sophisticalator. If you don't have the escalators then it should be between the Compact Staircase and the Switchback Stairs. If it's not there then I would contact customer support.
Okay, I sent them a ticket. All other items are unlocked in the home store, so it is strange that the staircase wouldn't be there.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There is a new bundle of hairstyles at the online store. The little information button is missing, but a friend said it‘s one female and one male style, and each comes with 11 colors (including grey).
Attachments
New hairstyles
New hairstyles
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

ErinPW wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 17:29 There is a new bundle of hairstyles at the online store. The little information button is missing, but a friend said it‘s one female and one male style, and each comes with 11 colors (including grey).
I'll put some images here as well so you can see the available colors.
1513103070092.jpg
1513103461286.jpg
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Thuraya wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 18:37
ErinPW wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 17:29 There is a new bundle of hairstyles at the online store. The little information button is missing, but a friend said it‘s one female and one male style, and each comes with 11 colors (including grey).
I'll put some images here as well so you can see the available colors.1513103070092.jpg1513103461286.jpg
Thank you!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Is there a new party dance tiles pack in online store? I was not playing when party live event came out but I later purchased that party lights packs in online store (which had small dance tiles). But I don't have those big dance tiles which I really want and the dance tile pack has not appeared in my game. Does this dance tile pack appear randomly in the game (like some other packs e.g summer lovin clothes bundle etc).?