[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by Simsaddict456 »

LovemySims wrote: 19 Sep 2017, 08:26 I'm grinding away at this one, it is very boring but I want the template as I missed out last time. I only have two items to get, I started two days ago and still have not unlocked the first one I need yet but almost there :roll:
I too wish these grinding events were less common, it is a real drag. I would not have bothered if I didn't just have the two things to get but it seems a shame to miss out when it is doable for me.
I am glad they repeated this one but I would like a more fun event next time with no grinding!!
I agree it is really boring. I only had three item to unlock and I am spending as much time grinding as if I was completing the entire event :/ The fact that I unlocked everything the last time and had quite a big surplus of resources but the game decided to crash and revert me to a few days old save makes everything even worse :lol: They did improve the live events since than I think. The wedding one definitely wasn't as long
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I finally got to start building my daycare. I am about 400 SP poorer and very tired of grinding. Unfortunately I will have to do much more of it to start replacing those SP coins! Well, I will have fun building my new daycare with all the shiny new toddler things.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

telemwill wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 01:42 I finally got to start building my daycare. I am about 400 SP poorer and very tired of grinding. Unfortunately I will have to do much more of it to start replacing those SP coins! Well, I will have fun building my new daycare with all the shiny new toddler things.
Thanks telemwill for reminding me about SP plant which came to me reading your post. Was checking to see if the bonuses listed as needed to do some serious calculations to see how much I needed in time left. After reading your post I did the SP plant and no joke got jackpot in one spin! Went ahead and used it to finish event. My husband got to sleep all nite without alarm going off every 2hr and 23 min. :lol:
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Today I opened another game where I didn't do this event in april. I could start right away with three days left :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

DiTori wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 10:40
telemwill wrote: 27 Sep 2017, 01:42 I finally got to start building my daycare. I am about 400 SP poorer and very tired of grinding. Unfortunately I will have to do much more of it to start replacing those SP coins! Well, I will have fun building my new daycare with all the shiny new toddler things.
Thanks telemwill for reminding me about SP plant which came to me reading your post. Was checking to see if the bonuses listed as needed to do some serious calculations to see how much I needed in time left. After reading your post I did the SP plant and no joke got jackpot in one spin! Went ahead and used it to finish event. My husband got to sleep all nite without alarm going off every 2hr and 23 min. :lol:
Wow! That is dedication. I just can't wake myself up at night or even stay up late anymore. I used the 8 and a half hours time at night. Fortunately, I am at home during the day and can usually check in for the shorter times. I'm glad you got to finish it and were lucky with SPs. I had not so much luck either with spinning for coins (no three grasshoppers for me) or for SP. But it is done!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 06:20
LovemySims wrote: 19 Sep 2017, 08:26 I'm grinding away at this one, it is very boring but I want the template as I missed out last time. I only have two items to get, I started two days ago and still have not unlocked the first one I need yet but almost there :roll:
I too wish these grinding events were less common, it is a real drag. I would not have bothered if I didn't just have the two things to get but it seems a shame to miss out when it is doable for me.
I am glad they repeated this one but I would like a more fun event next time with no grinding!!
I agree it is really boring. I only had three item to unlock and I am spending as much time grinding as if I was completing the entire event :/ The fact that I unlocked everything the last time and had quite a big surplus of resources but the game decided to crash and revert me to a few days old save makes everything even worse :lol: They did improve the live events since than I think. The wedding one definitely wasn't as long
It took me the whole event, too, to get the last 3 items. I had enough time to grind for more candles but decided 1SP was okay to use. Deciding now which lot to build the daycare on.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

DiTori wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 10:40
If your husband puts up with that, it must be true love! :-)
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

After the previous time for this event, I was still missing the last two items and obviously the daycare. It took me almost eight of the nine days to get the resources! Clearly it would have been next to impossible to get all at one go. I do admit I didn't always check vack every 2,5 hours (and certainly not at night), because I was busy, but still it seems quite difficult. I'm glad it was repeated though.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

SKatF wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 15:48 If your husband puts up with that, it must be true love! :-)
Healthy respect for gaming helps lol. He plays some robot game and sometimes they have events so he has appreciation for time limits. Usually I don't go to such extremes but lost some game time car shopping and was determined to finish event. Thanks!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
shiphrah3601444
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by shiphrah3601444 »

Did anyone complete the event and has the playground I want to have my toddler play on their playground