School update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: School update?

Post by Thiscat06 »

I wonder if we can send young sims to school or daycare now? If we can with this update that'll be cool. I hope there isn't another crafting event because I'm burned out on them. The last update to me was underwhelming.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

contrarysims wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 09:26 Caps like those would indicate university to me, but Americans go all out with the fancy gowns and hats for high school graduation right? (I'm basing this solely on tv shows like Gilmore Girls btw :lol: )

If it's school related, hopefully there will be new content for preteens, but I'm getting kind of tired of being disappointed every update about the preteens.
You're absolutely right Lol 😄
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Does anyone know when this is gonna drop? I know there website said it would drop during the country homestead event so it could be any day?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

My first thought when I saw the pic was a new life stage (young adult) and universities. But I'm not really liking the idea of having to rearrange my sim's ages. Unless they add in some Fountain of Youth feature and I can change some adults to young adults... While it would be fun to go inside a school like we can with the hospital/police station/movie theater I don't really want to have to deal with a new career. What I would really like is a live event for preteens. With tons of new preteen items/clothes/hairstyles. Some new single beds, especially. With maybe a hobby event for seniors to get some new things, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It is funny that it is a symbol for back to school in the fall! I hope it includes school for preteens as well as teens, but we'll have to see. I am not so excited about another workplace because I am at the beginning of all three of the current ones, but I am sure I would want it eventually.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 18:44 My first thought when I saw the pic was a new life stage (young adult) and universities. But I'm not really liking the idea of having to rearrange my sim's ages. Unless they add in some Fountain of Youth feature and I can change some adults to young adults... While it would be fun to go inside a school like we can with the hospital/police station/movie theater I don't really want to have to deal with a new career. What I would really like is a live event for preteens. With tons of new preteen items/clothes/hairstyles. Some new single beds, especially. With maybe a hobby event for seniors to get some new things, too.
Yeah, same. While part of me likes the idea of a young adult stage, I literally just aged up almost all of my teens into adults and started having them attending "classes" at a university I built myself. I also built a wedding venue shortly before the recent update, and a daycare right before the daycare update.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 23:20
mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 18:44 My first thought when I saw the pic was a new life stage (young adult) and universities. But I'm not really liking the idea of having to rearrange my sim's ages. Unless they add in some Fountain of Youth feature and I can change some adults to young adults... While it would be fun to go inside a school like we can with the hospital/police station/movie theater I don't really want to have to deal with a new career. What I would really like is a live event for preteens. With tons of new preteen items/clothes/hairstyles. Some new single beds, especially. With maybe a hobby event for seniors to get some new things, too.
Yeah, same. While part of me likes the idea of a young adult stage, I literally just aged up almost all of my teens into adults and started having them attending "classes" at a university I built myself. I also built a wedding venue shortly before the recent update, and a daycare right before the daycare update.
Sounds like you're channeling the Fire Monkeys. Maybe we should get you to predict the updates!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Just got a pop up in the game. It's a "back to school" theme update, picture of a classroom with school desks. Didn't get a screenshot before I tapped away.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

contrarysims wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 08:43 Just got a pop up in the game. It's a "back to school" theme update, picture of a classroom with school desks. Didn't get a screenshot before I tapped away.
Same! I came here to see if anyone had posted the picture. I didn't even see it properly. It also said 'update now' or something like that. I checked playstore to see if update is here but it's not yet.
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

Do you mean this notification?
I hope it doesn't require that we unlocked all age groups, cause I don't even have pre-teens yet.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170823-105959.png