School update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

School update?

Post by -Caz- »

The Sims FreePlay just posted this on Twitter - presumably the upcoming new logo - with the caption "Summer is almost over, Simmers!"

School/university update?
Attachments
New logo
New logo
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: School update?

Post by contrarysims »

Caps like those would indicate university to me, but Americans go all out with the fancy gowns and hats for high school graduation right? (I'm basing this solely on tv shows like Gilmore Girls btw :lol: )

If it's school related, hopefully there will be new content for preteens, but I'm getting kind of tired of being disappointed every update about the preteens.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

Cool, they always surprise us :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

contrarysims wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 09:26 Caps like those would indicate university to me, but Americans go all out with the fancy gowns and hats for high school graduation right? (I'm basing this solely on tv shows like Gilmore Girls btw :lol: )

If it's school related, hopefully there will be new content for preteens, but I'm getting kind of tired of being disappointed every update about the preteens.
We do use them for high school and even kindergarten graduation, but often there are used in ads as a general back to school symbol. So it could be anything really.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Mritha
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mritha »

telemwill wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 11:11
contrarysims wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 09:26 Caps like those would indicate university to me, but Americans go all out with the fancy gowns and hats for high school graduation right? (I'm basing this solely on tv shows like Gilmore Girls btw :lol: )

We do use them for high school and even kindergarten graduation, but often there are used in ads as a general back to school symbol. So it could be anything really.

Ruth
Which makes zero sense when you think about it, because graduation happens in the spring when school is over... not in the beginning. No fancy cap and gowns to celebrate the first day of classes. :?

I'm actually excited for this update, I hope they make the schools more interactive like they did the workplaces. I like the option to do stuff at work rather than just click and don't see my sims for the next 8 hours.
GC: Mritha
FB: https://www.facebook.com/mritha.fallen
HFN: Museum Boulevard
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

This looks interesting, I think we're getting a teacher active career, aren't the teachers sometimes pictured with caps like that? Kindergarten graduation makes me lol
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.69 KiB) Viewed 7213 times
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Whatever it is, I'm just hoping there are no live events this update!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Butterfly »

I wonder what we can expect the next update to be...🤔
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Butterfly wrote: 22 Aug 2017, 14:28 I wonder what we can expect the next update to be...🤔
I have moved your post to the new topic regarding the next update :)

It's time to get new things for preteens, but I fear to mix up my wishes with guesses for the update :? ^^
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I just seen the graduation caps...must be a teen update because or pre-teens have been getting left out but I hope are included this time around.