All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
MidnightGamer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by MidnightGamer »

randy_thrandy wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 13:49
Labellevie88 wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 05:06 Thanks as always Leah for taking the time to do this! I love some of the hairdos but like the party time event, the only thing I'm really interested in is the final prize.

I'm super sad the special features of the new house don't show up on the island. :cry: that was where I wanted to put mine (if I get it). It's the perfect location! And I'm running out of big lots in town.
Same! That house looks awesome and i need to get it! :lol: The hairdos and clothes look nice too but jsut like you, i'm totally in for the house this time. :lol:

Bit disappointed in the cakes tho :S I hoped for bit more /edible -looking/ creations. If only the had added cupcakes or something as an item to place on a table so you could put them anywhere.... *sighs wishfully*
Know this is late but I literally got EVERY prize except the last two... I really wish I had the house 😥
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Did anyone manage to get bridesmaids and groomsmen to stand by the altar with the bride and groom? I can't seem to do it. Was that just one of firemonkeys' deceptive advertising images that made me think it's possible?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The requirements have increased for the re-run of this event. The OP has all the updated info.

Candles have increased by 450; Pottery has increased by 6,721; Jewelry has increased by 6,750; Glassware has increased by 5,500; and CCs have increased by 80.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
hanae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by hanae »

mockingbird288z wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 07:54 The requirements have increased for the re-run of this event. The OP has all the updated info.

Candles have increased by 450; Pottery has increased by 6,721; Jewelry has increased by 6,750; Glassware has increased by 5,500; and CCs have increased by 80.
Oh, I'm doing this event for the first time. I hope I can finish it on time. Thanks for the updated info.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

mockingbird288z wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 07:54 The requirements have increased for the re-run of this event. The OP has all the updated info.

Well that’s incredibly obnoxious! I only have a few prizes left to earn and was hoping not to have to spend all my time / Sims energy on it! 😡
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Desiree wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 12:27

Well that’s incredibly obnoxious! I only have a few prizes left to earn and was hoping not to have to spend all my time / Sims energy on it! 😡
It really is obnoxious. The requirements for all of the events needed to be decreased - not increased! The increase adds at least one more day's worth of collecting - on the low estimate. It's really more like two day's worth. I didn't do this event in my second game the first time it happened and I've decided it's not really worth my time to do it this time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

This is also my first event since I started this game. Guess my income will significantly be reduce as most of my sims will be busy collecting materials.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

When does this event even start?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

legna wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 09:38 When does this event even start?
It has started a few days ago for players who didn‘t participate or complete it the last time.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

ErinPW wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 10:19
legna wrote: 14 Feb 2018, 09:38 When does this event even start?
It has started a few days ago for players who didn‘t participate or complete it the last time.
I didn't do it last time and I don't have it in my game. Hmmmm