[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
ErinPW

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

Post by ErinPW »

Featherie wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 08:58 Thank you, I force closed and restarted iPad. Found prim in the mall, returned to a sims home and she was there to talk to
Thanks for letting us know! I'm sure this will help other players :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
C13243546571
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by C13243546571 »

Featherie wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 08:58 Thank you, I force closed and restarted iPad. Found prim in the mall, returned to a sims home and she was there to talk to
Thank you!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I was late starting this quest and all my adult Sims were busy woodworking for blinds and curtains. For anyone in the same boat, I was able to complete it with my senior and teen Sims only. In other words, although some quests require one or more adults do some tasks to complete them, this one doesn't.
Auralanoue
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Auralanoue »

Why did Prim dissapear? Did that happen to anybody else? Now, I cannot finish the quest in time unless I pay for a time extension. Do they do that on purpose??
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Auralanoue wrote: 18 Jun 2017, 17:24 Why did Prim dissapear? Did that happen to anybody else? Now, I cannot finish the quest in time unless I pay for a time extension. Do they do that on purpose??
The Firemonkeys recommend to search for her inside the Sunset Mall. Force closing the game and reboot your device may also help.

If you don't find her, don't hesitate to contact the Firemonkeys:
https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... City-quest
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i'm only doing this discovery quest now and i'm wondering, did anyone else's Prim do the full Jesus act? :D
she just strolled across the actual pool
she just strolled across the actual pool
she even took /selifies/ standing on water!! XD
she even took /selifies/ standing on water!! XD
the sim you see in the pic is Nigel, the concerned citizen, trying to fish her out w/ the pool-cleaning net :lol:
Attachments
intermediate refreshment time apparenty ^^
intermediate refreshment time apparenty ^^
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

randy_thrandy wrote: 27 Jun 2017, 13:52 i'm only doing this discovery quest now and i'm wondering, did anyone else's Prim do the full Jesus act? :D
PRIM (1).jpg
PRIM (2).jpg
the sim you see in the pic is Nigel, the concerned citizen, trying to fish her out w/ the pool-cleaning net :lol:
LOL. :lol: I am laughing out loud. My Prim didn't do anything quite as exciting. I can't help but laugh when they fall in the pool. Prim did check out one of my male Sims in his underware and she was quite impressed. ;)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Rosie wrote: 28 Jun 2017, 05:06 LOL. :lol: I am laughing out loud. My Prim didn't do anything quite as exciting. I can't help but laugh when they fall in the pool. Prim did check out one of my male Sims in his underware and she was quite impressed. ;)
Oh my, naughty Prim! :lol: It's kinda bizarre, the stuff these /extra/ charachters do, i mean... I'm doing the life dreams and legacies quest and have to put up with that weird alien randomly having a disco party every 5 minues, complete w/ a disco ball and all. :lol: Gotta say, Prim with her sim-checking, water-walking activities is my favourite so far.^_^
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Osiris! It's been a while since queued quests, I miss him, haha.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

I'm trying to start this quest in my secondary game but I'm not getting an option to talk to Miss Direction. I just have a bubble that shows the description of the quest and the criteria, which I've met. Can you not do a live event and a discovery quest at the same time? I'm in the middle of the Wedding Belles event at the moment.