[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

Post by bluebeariscool »

Haha my boss's name in real life is Donna and I have Prime a'Donna :lol: it's all sorts of appropriate. This has tickled me so much
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

My Prim is called Prim'ADonna Roettinger?!?!?! what the?! Honestly never heard of a Roettinger before in my town! :lol:
mzwpg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mzwpg »

I am stuck. How do you give the gift of donuts?
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

I'm on watch simtown stars; my sim is sitting on the floor behind 3 perfectly good love seats (there's nothing blocking any of them, and they're all empty) and the tv isn't even on! :lol:
Level 55; Penthouse Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

mzwpg wrote: 07 Jun 2017, 00:52 I am stuck. How do you give the gift of donuts?
You have to give them to a stranger, someone your sim has never got to acquaintance level with.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Whistle over a sim for and give the donuts to them. I used a sim that I was acquaintance with and it worked. I am not sure if it was a glitch. Can someone confirm?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 04:52 My Prim's surname is Shumacher...are there different ones out there this time?
Mine is Edwards. Weird, because there's already an Edwards family living in town...
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

simmare wrote: 07 Jun 2017, 15:36
Debbilu_7 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 04:52 My Prim's surname is Shumacher...are there different ones out there this time?
Mine is Edwards. Weird, because there's already an Edwards family living in town...
Same here. Mine is Wright and I have a sim named Wright in my town. She's not nearly as fancy, though. :D
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

Mine's name is Prim 'ADonna Ma
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I am still working on the Strange Things In Sim town Discovery quest and it won't let me start the new one until I finish this. I began this on Monday & should have waited. I will be finished tomorrow. I didn't realize this new quest was going to begin so soon. Thanks Leah, for the times on the Sims & The City Quest. Love that name. LOL. :D I am very excited about the tall buildings. Did I hear we are getting more lots for houses, or just lots for the tall buildings? Thanks!