Penthouse Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Post any changes you find in the new update!

New Sims in the City Discovery Quest
New, upcoming Custom Closets event
New, upcoming Love is Blinds event

Changes
Mystery Box Shop makeover - now offer missed limited time prizes, new items, online store items...
There's a sign in front of the Daycare lot now
Now get a pop up asking if you want to visit the sim or bring them home when you tap on a sim in the sim tracker who is visiting a neighbor
Deleting a room now takes all of the items in it into inventory- including outdoor items that would usually be left
Items in inventory now ordered newest to oldest (from when they were placed into inventory)
The Bandage dresses and the Senior's Outfits from the online store now also have separates in the wardrobe
The ballet record floating glitch is fixed
Rugs are visible on balconies again
Visual glitch with balconies - they disappear, shadows on town map view - fixed with update
Sims now turn their heads in the wrong direction to watch TV
You can now build architect homes that contain elements (multiple stories, balconies...) you haven't unlocked yet
Unoccupied adult sims have more movements now - stretching, looking at phones like teenagers do...
Unoccupied Teens and preteens also have the new movements
Preteens can take selfies at the Mall and the Campground
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

The Mystery Shop boxes have gotten a makeover and now offer some really great rewards like past limited time prizes, items from community buildings around town, completely new items, and even items and clothes from the online store!
IMG_9242.JPG
IMG_9243.JPG
IMG_9244.JPG
IMG_9258.JPG
IMG_9259.JPG
IMG_9247.JPG
IMG_9248.JPG
IMG_9246.JPG
IMG_9245.JPG
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 22:23 The Mystery Shop boxes have gotten a makeover and now offer some really great rewards like past limited time prizes, items from community buildings around town, completely new items, and even items and clothes from the online store!
Now that's exciting!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mockingbird288z

Desiree wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 22:26
mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 22:23 The Mystery Shop boxes have gotten a makeover and now offer some really great rewards like past limited time prizes, items from community buildings around town, completely new items, and even items and clothes from the online store!
Now that's exciting!
It really is! I'm going to have to start working on weekly tasks again!
mockingbird288z

There is a glitch with the new quest - the "Begin Quest" button doesn't show so we can't start it.

I got the button to show up by force closing the game, opening it back up and then going to the mysterious island or downtown area and back to the mainland until the pop up for the new quest came up. Then I selected "visit". When I was taken to the park and tapped on the new discovery quest bubble it had the "Begin Quest" button this time.
mockingbird288z

The Love is Blinds event will be a hobby event with the woodworking hobby and the original long hair event will be back.
IMG_9279.JPG
IMG_9280.JPG
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

I'm super pro better mystery boxes. I had gotten seven keys but then stopped the weekly tasks because they started to feel annoying and distracting (also I got the task to divorce sims which angered me because I didn't have any sims I wanted to divorce at that point. I had married them for a reason and didn't want my hard work undone! Plus they weren't done making babies yet).

I noticed that many of the prizes look like they come from the spa and urban furniture events. Does anyone think that this means those events have been retired? I've been hoping they would reappear in every new update because I looooove the prizes for those events but started the game after they had already passed :cry: . I mean, I'm glad I have a way to get the prizes now, but I still want a chance to earn the prizes from the spa and urban furniture events.
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 23:06 There is a glitch with the new quest - the "Begin Quest" button doesn't show so we can't start it.
Thank you for the advice. Although it didn't work for me with the force stop method. I had to reset the game and download my save data from the cloud to get the button.

If someone needs to try that one, please make sure you have saved the game to the cloud before resetting!
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Oh, and I just spent 10 keys on the old fortune box this morning before updating! Tried to reset, but had an auto save from sending a sim to a neighbour.
The new prizes look much more exciting. Does anyone know if you still get LP and SP from them?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 23:06 There is a glitch with the new quest - the "Begin Quest" button doesn't show so we can't start it.

I got the button to show up by force closing the game, opening it back up and then going to the mysterious island or downtown area and back to the mainland until the pop up for the new quest came up. Then I selected "visit". When I was taken to the park and tapped on the new discovery quest bubble it had the "Begin Quest" button this time.
I'm having the same glitch on my iPad but your fix didn't work. Think I should try reinstalling the whole game?