From FM's FAQ about the Dance Party Update
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Teen Life

Post by alligatorade52 »

I also just got the pop-up. I'm looking forward to this event, I've wanted bunk beds forever! Not sure about the other prizes, maybe the headphones will be cool...I guess it depends on their size. I often find proportions a little off in the game.

I'm bummed I will need to use LP to advance age on 3 pre teens; while they were born/created just for this event, there just wasn't enough time to age naturally. I suppose the parents will all be grinding away for replacement LPs while they watch their children age overnight, :lol: and wondering what the heck?! :shock:
Level 55; Penthouse Update
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I'm looking forward to this event too. I have 3 teens and 3 pre-teens (which I don't want to age) so I'm hoping that the 3 teens will be enough. Also hoping that this event will allow the use of time extensions (don't think I've ever been able to use one - most of the events seem to be time limited). And I've also stock piled LP's ;)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm eager for the pastel wallpapers! I've wanted lighter basic colors for years now, especially a yellow wallpaper, and I can't believe they are almost available! :lol:

I've only got 2 teens and I didn't want to mess my town around to get more. I haven't used LP to completely speed through a quest or event since the A Dance to Remember quest and Salsa Dancing and Break Dancing hobbies but I have been grinding for LP to do that for this event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

If I have to age up some younger kids for the event, I'll probably send them out of town afterwards and have them be re-born. My Sims don't have life dreams or personalities, so as long as I can forget it ever happened it should be fine, I think... (evil clones?!)
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Any idea when will it start?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In my town there are living 10 teens, but just 5 can play at the same time. Guess, I'll need a plan so every teen gets a chance to play instruments for the event. Sure they'll have more fun with this than with cooking :D
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 25 May 2017, 06:36 Any idea when will it start?
In the past most of the events started within 3 or 4 days after they have been announced.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

I have one teen and two preteens. Not done the Dreams and Legacies quest yet so I've been baking birthday cakes and ageing Sims. Hoping it won't start until my ballet dancing preteen has gotten to level 6, as I want her to master it before she becomes a teen! The other has done karate and now practicing his diving☺
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

The Strange things event just came in a couple of hours ago & I have already started doing the quest. Looks like it's another back to back events with Teen Life coming out soon. Tomorrow?
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Yeah, I don't think I really mind these two being at the same time though, since neither require the entire population to drop everything and (insert hobby or resource collection action here).
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update