All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 14:25
SarahBeth wrote: 13 Apr 2017, 01:12
mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Apr 2017, 01:05
I'm not sure if the stocked uses would stay if you left your stations on a home lot. They might get depleted anyway when the event is over.
I can confirm that the remaining stock doesn't disappear. I kept mine behind the house on the lots and the inventory was still there when the event began. Repurchasing would be the ideal way to go if the remaining stock is less than a new unit would provide. However, it doesn't go uncompensated. We receive money in exchange for the unused stock at the end of the 'decision period.'
That's weird, all my crafting stations went to no-stock as soon as I finished the event. Any remaining craft items I had were converted to simoleons, as expected, but I ended up putting empty crafting stations back into my inventory
All my stations go to being unusable so you can't check how many stocked uses are left. I understood it that as long as they had stocked uses when the event ended and you left them on a lot they would still have the stocked uses when they became active for the next event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

SarahBeth wrote: 13 Apr 2017, 01:12
That's weird, all my crafting stations went to no-stock as soon as I finished the event. Any remaining craft items I had were converted to simoleons, as expected, but I ended up putting empty crafting stations back into my inventory
I don't know if it is platform specific but on my iOS game all thirteen stations maintained their stock. But I didn't expedite the restocking process during that event. I'm uncertain if either makes a difference. And they were never placed in my inventory but remained on the lot instead.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i have a side-game on android and the stations from the previous event weren't moved into the inventory and they kept their stock, such as it was.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

Less than 4 hours left and I still need over 14,000 glasses and 400 coins.....don't have a load of SP to spend so it looks like no toddler playground for me, also missed out on the French chateau...after years of being a simmer, this game is starting to bum me out! :-(
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Chezza wrote: 14 Apr 2017, 19:21 Less than 4 hours left and I still need over 14,000 glasses and 400 coins.....don't have a load of SP to spend so it looks like no toddler playground for me, also missed out on the French chateau...after years of being a simmer, this game is starting to bum me out! :-(
Same here Chezza. I need about 400 coins, I have everything else. I only need to buy the beds and the baby cribs but I will not do it as I only have 28 SP and I am not spending all of those LP I worked hard to get. Real life money will never be spent. So I will miss out also. I missed the Chateau as well.
These sort of events are a real pain, it takes up all time and takes a lot of effort. Quite why we couldn't have just had some new furniture and a template anyway for no work I don't know.
It is a time consuming and tedious game at times, I will be glad to not look at it for a few days after this event :roll:
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by Rosie »

Has anyone completed the Day Care quest? I have 40 min to decide if I want to use 100 sp or not. Do people like it? Thanks!
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Would someone please remind me what happens when time runs out? I know we have a small grace period, but what are we permitted to do in that time? I'm cutting it REALLY really close and am a little scared that I'm not going to make it. TIA!!!
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SIMazing wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 04:42 Would someone please remind me what happens when time runs out? I know we have a small grace period, but what are we permitted to do in that time? I'm cutting it REALLY really close and am a little scared that I'm not going to make it. TIA!!!
You can use SP to make up the requirements for anything you don't have yet. You can't collect any more resources and you can't se the spin flower to get more CCs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I'll be missing 3 parts - royal cribs, highchairs, and the reading thing. Hopefully, it'll be repeated - as I've got great total of 2 CC and no candles, I've got no chance to finish. Too bad about it!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by Lenny »

Rosie wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 02:44 Has anyone completed the Day Care quest? I have 40 min to decide if I want to use 100 sp or not. Do people like it? Thanks!
I didn't like it. I don't like any of those ressource grinding events we get all the time now. The game was much more fun as we had quests with real stories and characters like Santa or Osiris to interact. I just stick around because I have invested to much time and some real money in the game and I love my sims-characters. I may quitt updating the game for a whiel though if those kind of events continue. I did so for nearly a year after the orbs were introduced.

I had to spend 285 sp in order to finish the last price. I had left out the bed since the pirate ones was given in the game last year, so I though I could leave this out. But in the end I wanted to unlock the daycare and I had hit the jackpot with the SP-plant recently so I could effort it. I still lacked about 50 coins and nearly all the glasses for this price.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London