Architect Homes - Police Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Architect Homes - Police Update

Post by playsims »

Any retired or unusual stuff? Currently cant view them as i dont have an empty standard or premium lot. I wish that FM will allow viewing from the real estate office in future update, hence dont need to have an empty lot to check on the new houaw offerings.
Might just have to do the back up & restore method when I feel up to it.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

pinkribbon wrote:Definitely can't afford these houses. I'm in awe of you guys that can!
Actually, I'm glad some of these houses cost so much! I'm on the old daily reward method, so I'm always looking for ways to dump simoleons so I'm not bumping up against the 100 mil limit.

Sorry for those of you who can't afford them!

Mare
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I'm building the 126 LP house. It has 2 each of the new white and gray urban couches, plus several LP and SP items, so not too bad a deal. Now I'm just lacking the purple couch. What I REALLY want is the basketball court. I didn't have enough money to buy it when it appeared before. Oh, and I want the golf, too.

I'm kind of surprised that the spa template wasn't used for any of the houses with the spa furniture. Wonder if it will ever be allowed for the architect houses?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

glenkatko wrote:I'm building the 126 LP house. It has 2 each of the new white and gray urban couches, plus several LP and SP items, so not too bad a deal. Now I'm just lacking the purple couch. What I REALLY want is the basketball court. I didn't have enough money to buy it when it appeared before. Oh, and I want the golf, too.

I'm kind of surprised that the spa template wasn't used for any of the houses with the spa furniture. Wonder if it will ever be allowed for the architect houses?
The candy house was available once in the architect houses. Maybe the spa and the hunted house will appear one day. I want the hunted house but don't expect it until October.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I want the haunted house template, too! Hope it shows up!
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

A few of the premium houses have the standard picket fence instead of the brick one. I wonder if originally the players had designed their houses on spa lots... :?
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

mockingbird288z wrote:New Architect homes!
Mockingbird, I can't post a reply in your topic about the items from limited time events viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3798 , so I'm posting here. I've always wanted my sims to have a SPA centre and I made them one with bath & hot tubs and fire pits (that was all we had in past updates). I had exams for the past 2 months and couldn't play, when I got back to the forum and saw there was a SPA update and I've missed it , I was almost going to cry. BUT! Thanks to YOU and your guide I was able to build houses from the architect homes and check items from the list you made. I now have around 75% of the items (of course without the flooring and walls patterns and missing some of the new carpets).
THANK YOU for putting so much effort into making these lists, they really help!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <3
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

sesinka wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:New Architect homes!
Mockingbird, I can't post a reply in your topic about the items from limited time events viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3798 , so I'm posting here. I've always wanted my sims to have a SPA centre and I made them one with bath & hot tubs and fire pits (that was all we had in past updates). I had exams for the past 2 months and couldn't play, when I got back to the forum and saw there was a SPA update and I've missed it , I was almost going to cry. BUT! Thanks to YOU and your guide I was able to build houses from the architect homes and check items from the list you made. I now have around 75% of the items (of course without the flooring and walls patterns and missing some of the new carpets).
THANK YOU for putting so much effort into making these lists, they really help!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! <3
You're welcome! I'm so happy the lists have helped you get the items you wanted! What a total bummer you missed out the spa update when it was something you had always wanted, though. But school is more important!

(That topic is locked so when/if they add more limited time items the pics for them will be together with the pics already there instead of sporadically throughout the thread :) )
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

New boring and expensive architect houses!!!
Attachments
_20160701_010601.JPG
_20160701_010631.JPG
_20160701_010647.JPG
_20160701_010704.JPG
_20160701_010719.JPG
_20160701_010740.JPG
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

JakeSim wrote:New boring and expensive architect houses!!!
What in the world? I've only looked closely at the items in a few but at least for those ones, it's MUCH cheaper just to build them!

There was one I sort of wanted for the furniture in the previous batch, but hadn't built yet. Now I don't see any I want (and can afford), so I guess this saves me some currency.

Edited to add the bit in parentheses; one or two are nice but out of my price range.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update