I clicked 'Restore Purchases' on accident...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
confusedgirl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

I clicked 'Restore Purchases' on accident...

Post by confusedgirl »

I was curious as to what the button was for so I clicked it and it added millions of simoleons and social points to my bank???

I purchased some simoleons and social points before but I used them all up - Has clicking this button purchased more!? Will I be charged for them??? If so, how do I undo it??? :o
mockingbird288z

Re: I clicked 'Restore Purchases' on accident...

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Restore Purchases button is supposed to restore any specials packs you buy from the online store (things like clothes, or fireworks) if they aren't showing up for some reason. It is not supposed to restore any currency purchased. I guess you got a glitch. It shouldn't charge you again. You might want to consider submitting a support ticket to Firemonkeys as I think that is something they should be made aware of.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

I did that around a year ago and I was charged twice (I had bought SPs). Hope you can undo it by sending FM a notice
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

sesinka wrote:I did that around a year ago and I was charged twice (I had bought SPs). Hope you can undo it by sending FM a notice
Oh no!

In general, I've heard it is easier to get a refund from the app store you used (App Store, Google Play, Amazon...) than from Firemonkeys themselves. But still, FM should be aware people are being charged twice.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update