What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by chamilet »

I'd like for some of the hobbies to also have an option to just be done for fun. Bowling comes to mind. I'd also like for the microwave, toaster, etc. to go back to also providing food for sims and not just to be used for the cooking hobby.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

Sim freeplay ideas

Homes
Open loft inside house
Open second floor hall to first floor
Sunken rooms
Split level homes
Bridge inside home
Window seat
Bay and Bow Windows
Bay and Bow Windows in kitchen with plants

Kitchen
Mixer
Food processor
Stove with grill

Hvac
Whole Ac units
Windows Ac
mini split Ac units
Whole home Furnace units

Other home items
Vacuum

Yard items
Lawnmower
Hammock

Hobbies
Model railroading
Quilting for other sims

Seniors
Allow seniors to do more of the adult hobbies such as
Wood working
Pupy pals

Town
Train station
Cruise port

Bring back eating feature for sims who aren't doing the cooking hobby and allow them to keep there current hobby.
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Some more hairstyles would be nice like...

-A part pull-through part reverse fishtail braid, regular fishtail, french braid for women
-Different undercut styles: messy, slick back, voluminous quiff, man bun for men

More clothes too like...

-Rompers, nicer ankle boots for women
-shorts that aren't cargo shorts and maybe more form fitting ones, different styles of beanies for men

More pet options

-Blue Merle Australian Shepherd please

Cieling furniture that can go over other furniture

-I think someone mentioned it on the first page but it just reminded me of the range hoods that they have that go over the stoves and I'm just like "well why don't we have ceiling fans or chandeliers?"
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Oh god, not the man bun...:lol:

Would love ceiling fans and chandeliers, though.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Finally! The man bun: the right hair for this swimsuit! :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I would also love to see indoor balconies, lofts and open stairways, as well as rooms that can be shaped other than square or rectangle. The snow park is T-shaped, so why not? I also love the idea of chandeliers and ceiling fans!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

I agree with many of your ideas, they sound it would be awesome to have in game.

But I just ask for one thing and one thing only... teal hair ♡
It was a big let down for me to see all those pretty hair colors but the teal missing.

If they add that I wouldn't ask for anything else and I'd die happy :lol:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

I don't know you guys, smaller man buns are nice, they look better with an undercut too (you know, shaved sides and back and long on top, the "in" hair for men right now) you can do lots of different styles with the undercut. No comments on the braids?

Also those mankinins... Yikes... It's not even the correct shape. Jk.

Had another idea aside from my previous ones:

-Make the beards in the Tattoo and Make-Up section have it's own section. What if I want a beard other than the ones in the face section and a tattoo as well? So make like a facial hair section. While they're at it have body hair in varying levels too. Bodies aren't bald y'know.

And I absolutely agree with different shaped rooms! Squares and rectangles can be really boring. You should be able to add walls in different places. I don't have sims 4 but I think that's an option in that game.

Indoor balconies though eh? That's actually achievable to some extent. I guess it's more of an illusion thing than an actual balcony being inside.

-We should also be able to build rooms where there isn't any structure underneath it. The community center is like that, why can't our homes? Just have support posts underneath the room.

-More accessories that work in the sense of umbrellas, like purses/handbags, watches might be too small but it's still something to think about

-have ways to receive limited time prizes that you may have missed out on in quests and hobbies (not event ones though), put them in the online store even.

Ceiling furniture ftw.
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

I have found that sending a sim to work is the best way to accomplish life dreams quicker .
I think there needs to be animal fanatic related jobs such as a vet or zoo keeper.
The only I had found to complete this is to start out a sim as toddler with the horse tasks working your way till adult. Then start the show jumping hobby as I have found the pet hobbies to take a long time only gain 1% at a time.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I would like to see NPC sims at public venues like the mall, beach, restaurant and park etc.