[EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 65
Joined: 03 Feb 2016, 13:21

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Orchidealna » 02 Apr 2016, 06:44

I have one set left (and ~12 h or so). Is it worth using LP on it? I think it's like 2 LP per one action, if you wait a bit. I mean is the prize worth it? It's only the fountain, isn't it?
0 x

User avatar
Scfeg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 17
Joined: 04 Feb 2016, 06:02

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Scfeg » 02 Apr 2016, 07:44

I'd do it (and I'll do it as soon as the time limit is near, I still have 24h) because it's a chocolate fountain - I mean to say, chocolate!
But I've already seen it at a neighbour's, and no, it's not really worth it. But chocolate :-P
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1592
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 601

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by SKatF » 02 Apr 2016, 08:57

It could be prettier ... Sort of clunky design. Depends on how much you're into special items. No telling if it'll show uup in home store later on. Rather it was small enough to go on a table, personally.
0 x

User avatar
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 476
Joined: 04 May 2015, 19:22
x 2

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Huaca Flora » 02 Apr 2016, 10:39

Scfeg wrote:I'd do it (and I'll do it as soon as the time limit is near, I still have 24h) because it's a chocolate fountain - I mean to say, chocolate!
But I've already seen it at a neighbour's, and no, it's not really worth it. But chocolate :-P
I have really no idea what to do with this fountain, except for placing it close to my "Hans and Gretel House", but still I agree! :lol: I think it would do good at parties 8-)
0 x
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1

Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 65
Joined: 03 Feb 2016, 13:21

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Orchidealna » 03 Apr 2016, 07:28

I guess it was worth using 8 LP on. Maybe it's not something great, but I'm quite happy I unlocked it and other than this almost managed to do the hobby on time. :)
0 x

Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 47
Joined: 11 Jan 2015, 09:15

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Nkara » 03 Apr 2016, 08:29

After unlocking all items, I bought the most expensive simoleons house and modified it into a gingerbread house. On the top floor I have a "Chocolatier room" where I placed the benches and used the fountain as the room's centerpiece:
Attachments
2016-04-03 10.15.03.jpg
0 x
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)

-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 55
Joined: 15 Feb 2016, 12:11
Location: UK
x 22
Contact:

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by -Caz- » 03 Apr 2016, 08:47

Love your "Chocolatier room" Nkara :)

I had a notification to say the event had finished - weirdly it said that I hadn't completed all the packs when I had :?
Screenshot_2016-04-03-09-28-13(3).png
Hope everyone managed to unlock the bits they wanted!

Also hoping for no limited time hobby events for a while...
0 x

User avatar
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 476
Joined: 04 May 2015, 19:22
x 2

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Huaca Flora » 03 Apr 2016, 12:20

-Caz- wrote:Love your "Chocolatier room" Nkara :)

I had a notification to say the event had finished - weirdly it said that I hadn't completed all the packs when I had :?
Screenshot_2016-04-03-09-28-13(3).png
Hope everyone managed to unlock the bits they wanted!

Also hoping for no limited time hobby events for a while...
I got the same message! I am pretty sure that I got the fountain, which must have been the last prize :? The game also shows that I've got 8 new items, but there are no new items in any tab xD
0 x
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1

User avatar
Butterfly
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 495
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 09:19
x 15

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Butterfly » 03 Apr 2016, 14:36

Huaca Flora wrote:I got the same message! I am pretty sure that I got the fountain, which must have been the last prize :? The game also shows that I've got 8 new items, but there are no new items in any tab xD
I too got that message, but I did finish it in time. I also placed a couple of fountains just for goodness sake because I don't understand why we even get that verbiage. :roll:
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1592
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 601

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by SKatF » 03 Apr 2016, 17:59

Nkara wrote:After unlocking all items, I bought the most expensive simoleons house and modified it into a gingerbread house. On the top floor I have a "Chocolatier room" where I placed the benches and used the fountain as the room's centerpiece:
Couldn't imagine how to make clunky fountain look cute or well integrated into a design, but you did it reaaly well.
0 x

Post Reply