[EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Orchidealna »

I have one set left (and ~12 h or so). Is it worth using LP on it? I think it's like 2 LP per one action, if you wait a bit. I mean is the prize worth it? It's only the fountain, isn't it?
Scfeg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scfeg »

I'd do it (and I'll do it as soon as the time limit is near, I still have 24h) because it's a chocolate fountain - I mean to say, chocolate!
But I've already seen it at a neighbour's, and no, it's not really worth it. But chocolate :-P
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It could be prettier ... Sort of clunky design. Depends on how much you're into special items. No telling if it'll show uup in home store later on. Rather it was small enough to go on a table, personally.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Scfeg wrote:I'd do it (and I'll do it as soon as the time limit is near, I still have 24h) because it's a chocolate fountain - I mean to say, chocolate!
But I've already seen it at a neighbour's, and no, it's not really worth it. But chocolate :-P
I have really no idea what to do with this fountain, except for placing it close to my "Hans and Gretel House", but still I agree! :lol: I think it would do good at parties 8-)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Orchidealna »

I guess it was worth using 8 LP on. Maybe it's not something great, but I'm quite happy I unlocked it and other than this almost managed to do the hobby on time. :)
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

After unlocking all items, I bought the most expensive simoleons house and modified it into a gingerbread house. On the top floor I have a "Chocolatier room" where I placed the benches and used the fountain as the room's centerpiece:
Attachments
2016-04-03 10.15.03.jpg
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

Love your "Chocolatier room" Nkara :)

I had a notification to say the event had finished - weirdly it said that I hadn't completed all the packs when I had :?
Screenshot_2016-04-03-09-28-13(3).png
Hope everyone managed to unlock the bits they wanted!

Also hoping for no limited time hobby events for a while...
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

-Caz- wrote:Love your "Chocolatier room" Nkara :)

I had a notification to say the event had finished - weirdly it said that I hadn't completed all the packs when I had :?
Screenshot_2016-04-03-09-28-13(3).png
Hope everyone managed to unlock the bits they wanted!

Also hoping for no limited time hobby events for a while...
I got the same message! I am pretty sure that I got the fountain, which must have been the last prize :? The game also shows that I've got 8 new items, but there are no new items in any tab xD
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Huaca Flora wrote:I got the same message! I am pretty sure that I got the fountain, which must have been the last prize :? The game also shows that I've got 8 new items, but there are no new items in any tab xD
I too got that message, but I did finish it in time. I also placed a couple of fountains just for goodness sake because I don't understand why we even get that verbiage. :roll:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Nkara wrote:After unlocking all items, I bought the most expensive simoleons house and modified it into a gingerbread house. On the top floor I have a "Chocolatier room" where I placed the benches and used the fountain as the room's centerpiece:
Couldn't imagine how to make clunky fountain look cute or well integrated into a design, but you did it reaaly well.