Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
samnjoe
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by samnjoe »

Hi, Catherina! My SimTown is "samnjoe."

Your blog has proven to be sooooo helpful to me, and I am eternally grateful. Very happy to see you've created this alternative to the "official" forum. Look forward to visiting as often as I can ... YOU ROCK! :ugeek:
AkshayaHH
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AkshayaHH »

Hi!

I'm Petra, on GC AkshayaHH and on FB my name starts with Petra Akshaya..., username is Akshaya.Naida.

I've started with SFP very early and gave up when the toddlers came (a very bad glitch was the reason, suddenly my toddler lived alone in one house and I wasn't able to reunion the family), but I couldn't live long without them and started a new game :-D

So I'm back, hoping for great conversations, funny and inspiring pics and would like to be part of a wonderful new community :-)
Owner of the German SFP Guide and German SFP forum sfpforum.de
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

<<<<<<< :lol:

great to have another place to meet up with fellow SFPers :mrgreen: thanks Perturbee!
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Hey hey hey! :D I'm Jessilynn ( Jessi for short) and I'm also a Simaholic. I've been addicted for as long as I can remember.

Thanks Erin for inviting me and thanks Perturbee for creating this lovely forum. I've been totally lost without the other one.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

Hello, I'm ducky, I'm happy to be here with you all. Was lost but now I'm found lol. :D
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Welcome all! Great to see many familiar faces and some new ones too :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

Hi, I've been playing for half of year, started around "Moving up" upgrade, and this is first game I've got addicted to, had been addicted to internet for quite some time now but was not really game person until SFP. I work with computers, used to program and so as most geeks I prefer Android :) I use the Net since usenet (I guess that shows how old I am :) ) to find tips, guides and fellow net addicts. And so I found Sims forums.

My TV is not very large but all businesses are completed, snow park open and there is a house with stuff for neighbour goals (see signature).
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Hi!
I'm still a toddler in The Sims freeplay. :twisted:
I have been playing this game since June 13 and my curiousity had led me to explore much about the game ( yes! Still I have lot to explore).
It's good to find everyone here.
Thx! Perturbee for the forum and your help! :)
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

Hey Everyone! Sure is good to "see" all of you again. Plus some new people! Thanks Gaurav for the heads up on the forum. :)
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Dragonshiloh wrote:Hey Everyone! Sure is good to "see" all of you again. Plus some new people! Thanks Gaurav for the heads up on the forum. :)
Yay hooray, I've mentioned in a post that we need to get you here Dragonshiloh. Well done Gaurav