[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Hayley95 »

rajcaz wrote:
Hayley95 wrote:Can the wizard cottage be built on standard lots?
Yup.. It can.. Just missing the little building up the back of the lot.
Thanks rajcaz :)
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
Lilith
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lilith »

I'm crashing, too when I try to examine the crystal ball. This is so annoying!
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Mine hasn't updated yet. I'm on Android on the east coast of the U.S. - when can I expect the update?
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Simsational wrote:Mine hasn't updated yet. I'm on Android on the east coast of the U.S. - when can I expect the update?

Forget my post. I went to the town map and the quest became available... :D
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Mitzki
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mitzki »

Thanks for the info. And also bummed that seniors can't participate in the hobby.
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

One of my games is crashing on the crystal ball task as well. Whoever runs the official SFP FB page has commented to say they are "investigating" the issue. See screenshot.
Attachments
sfpcrashing.png
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
Lilith
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lilith »

I reinstalled the game, hard reset my iPad did everything that was suggested but nothing works. I constantly crash on the same part of the quest (crystal ball). I sent a ticket hoping to get fixed in time.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Lilith wrote:I reinstalled the game, hard reset my iPad did everything that was suggested but nothing works. I constantly crash on the same part of the quest (crystal ball). I sent a ticket hoping to get fixed in time.
Mine did too. I saved my game to the cloud on my iPad since it kept crashing. Then I downloaded it to my iPhone and viola! No more crashing. I'm not sure what caused it but I was able to continue the quest.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Hayley95 wrote:Can the wizard cottage be built on standard lots?
I wish was there was a way to "remodel" houses by selecting a different template without demolishing the lot, which requires a sim to move out.
Lilith
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lilith »

Butterfly wrote:
Lilith wrote:I reinstalled the game, hard reset my iPad did everything that was suggested but nothing works. I constantly crash on the same part of the quest (crystal ball). I sent a ticket hoping to get fixed in time.
Mine did too. I saved my game to the cloud on my iPad since it kept crashing. Then I downloaded it to my iPhone and viola! No more crashing. I'm not sure what caused it but I was able to continue the quest.

I just got a reply from FM. It seems like they didn't read or didn't understand my mail. So I tried to explain again in simple English. I have to admit that they've never been much of a help in the past. I feel like I'm getting automatic responses from a bot. On the other hand this forum has always been a great help whenever a problem occurs. So, a big THANKS to all of you! I'll try to download the game on my iPhone, Butterfly and let's hope it works.