Home at Last

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Home at Last

Post by Penstroker »

My name is Elektra Watts Hernando. I am a wife, mother and the mayor of Simville. Just before Thanksgiving a terrible sickness entered into our small town, causing premature aging. One of the first victims was my son, Bjorntodie Hernando. My good friend Monet Renior also succumbed to this mysterious illness. Luckily a cure was found, but it took the deaths of 77 residents, many of whom I never met in order to save the 14 permanent adult residents. One by one my friends and husband were saved. As mayor, I decided to be the last to take the cure. At first I continued with my regular schedule of working and fulfilling my life's dream of becoming a championship horseback rider. Unfortunately the disease progressed to the point that I went into voluntary exile three weeks ago, with limited human contact. My husband, Hector Hernando, became a single father to our newborn daughter.

Today was the day I have been dreaming of since that terrible plague entered our lives. Today I was given a platinum orb that paused my aging. I am heart-broken when I think of the sacrifices made to save us, of so many short lives lost, but secretly I'm relieved that today I can be reunited with my husband, share my first meal with my now toddler-aged daughter and ride my favorite horse without fear of what our futures will hold.
LucyGross
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Home at Last

Post by LucyGross »

My Sims are fully caffeinated. :twisted:
Haunted house is across from the Community Center (home of the white guy with black hair & a mustache).
HFN is the starter house.
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Your town as well????
My town had the same disease, and unfortunately sacrifices had to be made in order to gain the vaccine called platinum orb.
At least your town is cured now.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
tnsketch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by tnsketch »

This plague has not hit Similitude and Simile (The names of my Islands) yet I dread the sacrifices that will have to be made for the cure! Some of the families have moved away for safty but plan on moving back when an orb will be avalable to them!
Nicole stepp on facebook If you go to friend me on facebook message me here so I know to go on and accept. My neighbor house is # 20 west side it is still a work in progress because I am still new to the game thank you!