How Sims pick their seat to read ..

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
1010AM
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: How Sims pick their seat to read ..

Post by 1010AM »

i see if the sims prefer outside chair or bench. then they pick dinning chair. sofa is the least thing they want to spend their time reading a book with. maybe because they get sleepy faster in the sofa LOL
im not a native english speaker. im sorry for miswritten or spelling.
thx for ur understanding
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

My pre-teens always sit inside the house even when there are chairs and stuff outside :lol:. Adults sit outside.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
1melon1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 1melon1 »

Yeah I've noticed the same thing to. I think it just targets and open seat i guess
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I get ridiculously excited when my sims automatically go to read at a seat I wanted them to. Ridiculously. :D
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Jess3060
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jess3060 »

Palmjill wrote: 17 Dec 2013, 11:31
ErinPW wrote:I block them in a room, where I want them to read :)
Great idea, Erin :lol:
My Sims also love to go outside to read in the dark. My preteen that lives in the double storey mansion especially loves the poolside recliner at the furthest end of the garden. She looks extra uncomfortable when she sits up on the recliner to read instead of lying back comfortably!
Omg thanks for the idea. I tried to make it night and made the room that I wanted them to read in dark and they sat exactly where I wanted to sit.
Catrionafl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Catrionafl »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Dec 2013, 06:49 I get ridiculously excited when my sims automatically go to read at a seat I wanted them to. Ridiculously. :D
I know, right??? I spent SO MANY SIMOLEONS on lovely comfy chairs and couches for them to completely ignore!!! It’s one of the things that annoys me most about this game, silly as it sounds. I get SO excited if they actually USE one of the wonderful seats I provided for them, because it happens SO rarely. I wish they would fix that!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Catrionafl wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 21:52
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Dec 2013, 06:49 I get ridiculously excited when my sims automatically go to read at a seat I wanted them to. Ridiculously. :D
I know, right??? I spent SO MANY SIMOLEONS on lovely comfy chairs and couches for them to completely ignore!!! It’s one of the things that annoys me most about this game, silly as it sounds. I get SO excited if they actually USE one of the wonderful seats I provided for them, because it happens SO rarely. I wish they would fix that!
And when they watch TV in the bedroom, they sit cross-legged on the floor instead of reclining on the bed. :shock:
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I usually trap my sims in the room by removing doors before having them choose their book, then replacing them when they've sat down where they're supposed to. Such a hassle. Isn't it funny how such a trivial thing bugs us all so much!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road