Day 5 of "Lost at Sea"

Participate, organise or follow the challenges made up by players for players!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Day 5 of "Lost at Sea"

Post by Perturbee »

No food left! Let's hope they'll survive until the rescue!

A storm had approached overnight, swinging the boat violently. They call out for help again. When there is no reply after hours of trying, they seek comfort in each other's company. The comforting was more than nice and gave them a chance to discover some new feelings.

When the storm abates a bit, one of them gets an idea! “Let's try to improve ourselves while we have so much time!”

- Remove the microwave (you may feed your Sims before removing).
- Enrol one Sim in a career as politician, the other becomes an artist (they don't actually go to work, it's for level indication only).
- Place a mirror and an easel somewhere in your boat and try to level up their careers one level, more is fine.
- One Sim needs to be “On Hold with Tech Support” again today.
- Try to get the relationship level to “Budding Romance”.
- Hobby as much as you like, BUT change their hobbies today so they're at the starting level of the hobbies again.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Day 5 of "Lost at Sea"

Post by telemwill »

I am enjoying the challenge. Haven't been able to post pictures the last few days due to a busy week. (I'm supposed to be doing my school planning right now.) Everyone on my boat is all lovey-dovey. Storms are Lily's favorite weather!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

telemwill wrote:I am enjoying the challenge. Haven't been able to post pictures the last few days due to a busy week. (I'm supposed to be doing my school planning right now.) Everyone on my boat is all lovey-dovey. Storms are Lily's favorite weather!
I'm happy you're enjoying it, things will get a little busier the coming days. ;)
Take your time, I'll leave the threads open until a few days to a week after the finish, so everybody who needs to catch up and post can do so.
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

Meals do bring people together, especially last one :)
d5_1.jpg
d5_1.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
d5_2.jpg
d5_2.jpg (50.52 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
While he enjoys unexpected break from work, she might just figure out how to fix the engine, maybe this is what is broken.
d5_3.jpg
d5_3.jpg (57.81 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
d5_4.jpg
d5_4.jpg (65.06 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
And this is the mayor, calling Coast Guard with questions where the heck is her colleague and his boat, he was supposed to be back at work (and at home)
d5_5.jpg
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

2013-09-19 21.34.56.jpg
2013-09-19 21.19.42.jpg
2013-09-19 12.14.30.jpg
The food is gone now. They decide they should each learn some new things to keep their mind off of the hunger. Herman finds an old easel and some paints on board and tries out his artistry. Not completely satisfied with the results, he tries to make something for Lily on the fashion design table. Despite his best efforts, all he can manage is a pair of pink chichi heels. Remembering her comments on the color of the bathroom, Herman quickly lifts the window and tosses them overboard.
Lily, meanwhile, tries again to call for help, desperately tries to fix the broken engine part, and, when that fails, practices a speech she plans to make when she returns home and runs for office. It is all about her plans to revamp the Coast Guard.
Later, a beautiful storm, tosses the ship to and fro. Lily is in rapture. She definitely wants to take advantage of the fact that she is stranded with a monstrously gorgeous man.
"You are the most handsome man I have ever been stranded with," Lily states.
"Just how many men have you been stranded with before?" asks Herman.
"Well, there was this werewolf, and that one time with Bruce Way... Oh, not so very many," says Lily.
"You dated a werewolf! How did you meet?" asks Herman
"He was a member of my brother's pack. But that must have been a hundred, maybe a hundred and twenty years..." started Lily
"Your brother is a werewolf!" interrupted Herman.
"You mean, you don't have werewolves in YOUR family?" asks Lily incredulously.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

"A dab of paint here, a dab of pain there... It's coming along nicely, I must have artists somewhere in my family tree," said Captain Crazy whilst painting. Cassandra didn't hear him, she was listening intently to the static noise in between calling for help.
20130919_Practising.jpg
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

The food is finally gone, but they seem to have found comfort in one another. Something both of them least expected. Evelyn loves hearing stories about Kaiden's childhood since she didn't really have much of one. It really helps the time fly by.
Kaiden decides to teach Evelyn how to sew, something he picked up as a kid from his Gran. He still has to put the finishing touches on her dress and he can't wait to see her face when he gives it to her.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg