Despite the ongoing efforts to reach out, the crackling noises have subsided and all that's audible is static noise. How disappointing! Your Sims get a little frustrated, but since the cake is done, they try to party a little. The cake turns out to be inedible! They decide to change things around for some distraction.
- Have your toddler grow up to a pre-teen.
- Try to increase the relationship between parents and now pre-teen to Best Friend. If you don't have a pre-teen, watch a show on TV.
- Enrol the pre-teen in school (they don't actually go) and have the pre-teen cram at a desk at least once.
- Have your Sims switch jobs (one politician, one artist), so they get new careers.
- Have your Sims switch hobbies, so they start from scratch again.
- You can spend as much time as you like on the new careers and/or hobbies.
Participate, organise or follow the challenges made up by players for players!
1 post • Page 1 of 1