[SIMCHASE] Season 5: Backyard Battle!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 5: Backyard Battle!

Post by ErinPW »

Pictures for the tasks:
- "It's an elm-ementry my dear! Have a Sim explain the elm enigma to a Tree. - 2 hours" and
- "Malevolent mosquitoes! Have your Sim endure the most bug bites from a Tree! - 6 hours"

The tasks show up at every tree plus at the new potted plants we could win at episode 2. The only 3-star-trees I found are the elm and maple trees. The potted plants have 1 and 2 stars, so the tasks take more time.

Skipping those tasks at the SimChase menue will cost 5 SP for the elm-ementry and 10 SP for the mosquitoes. The star rating doesn't matter then.
Attachments
Trees
Trees
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Do these things repeat at some point, do we know? I never could find the motivation to start this one.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

chamilet wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 15:43 Do these things repeat at some point, do we know? I never could find the motivation to start this one.
None of them have repeated, yet, but because they said there would be seven seasons they probably won't repeat until all seven are done. So we won't know for awhile. But I don't see why they wouldn't repeat.

I'm trying really hard to get through all the SimChase events the first time through so I can be done with them and never have to think of them again. They really are the worst events.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I just couldn't find the motivation for alarms and checking times and doing calculations and making sure I had enough Sims doing things and worrying about SPs. And the prizes didn't seem to be MUST HAVES this time around.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 20:42
chamilet wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 15:43 Do these things repeat at some point, do we know? I never could find the motivation to start this one.
None of them have repeated, yet, but because they said there would be seven seasons they probably won't repeat until all seven are done. So we won't know for awhile. But I don't see why they wouldn't repeat.

I'm trying really hard to get through all the SimChase events the first time through so I can be done with them and never have to think of them again. They really are the worst events.
I didn't know that they had already planned to do seven seasons? When did they say that?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
mockingbird288z

3luv4eva3 wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 23:55
mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 20:42

I didn't know that they had already planned to do seven seasons? When did they say that?
I’m not sure - it was when the event was new. I remember thinking I liked the symmetry of seven seasons and seven episodes. I’d love to be wrong and this be the last one, though. These events are just horribly designed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I never realized how few big trees I have on my lots. 4x4 squares andnot being able to place things (flowers, benches) underneath is a real deterrent for me.
mockingbird288z

Does anyone know where the items from Episode 2 are? I definitely won that day and the prize shows a purple checkmark but the items from that pack aren't in my "new" items tab and I can't find them in any other tab.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 00:05 Does anyone know where the items from Episode 2 are? I definitely won that day and the prize shows a purple checkmark but the items from that pack aren't in my "new" items tab and I can't find them in any other tab.
Attachments
IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
mockingbird288z

3luv4eva3 wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 00:44
mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 00:05 Does anyone know where the items from Episode 2 are? I definitely won that day and the prize shows a purple checkmark but the items from that pack aren't in my "new" items tab and I can't find them in any other tab.
Ahhh! Thank you!!! It was driving me insane. :D