[SIMCHASE] Season 4: Teen Retreat!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[SIMCHASE] Season 4: Teen Retreat!

Post by mockingbird288z »

This is the fourth SimChase event. It lasts 7 days.

To start the event check in with SimChase's hirsute host Kam Ham at the Nightclub. The following episodes will start at the same time every day.

Note:
Numbers of sims, clues or objects to be found and costs may vary.
Some tasks can be done by preteens.

Episode 1 Challenges
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Suspicious Minds. Organize 8 Sims to question another Sim about a mole in their midst using a Phone! 8 Sims.- 3 hours
Alarm Endurance! Which Sim will manage to not be woken by an alarm? Have your Sim sleep through alarms in a Bed. - 6 minutes
Elocution Mastery! Have your Sim master elocution from Commodore Knew-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels takes less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Elocution - 2 hours; §300,583
    Master Elocution - 1 hour 42 minutes; 11 SP
    Grandmaster Elocution - 30 minutes; 12 SP
Cyber Socialites! Who's SimTube channel is the most popular? Have your Sim submit a video to SimTube on a Computer. - 6 minutes
Clueless memories! A photo with a clue needs to be found! Have your Sim submit a video to SimTube on a Computer. - 6 minutes
Check in with SimChase's hirsute host Kam Ham at the Nightclub - 5 seconds

Episode 2
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Defining Couplets! On a Couch, organize 9 Sims to find all the riddle solutions. 9 Solutions. - 3 hours
Hungry Teens! They'll eat everything! Can your Sim do it too? Have your Sim eat all of the food in a Fridge. - 1 hour
Photography Mastery! Have your Sim master photography from Commodore Knew-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Photography - 4 hours - §601.166
    Master Photography - 3 hours 24 minutes - 22 SP
    Grandmaster Photography - 1 hour - 24 SP
Frozen waters! An ultimate test of grit! In a Bathtub, have your Sim endure an ice bath. - 1 hour
Scattered Shards. Have up to 12 Sims search household objects for 36 scattered shards. Quick Complete to get extra shards. 36 secret shards. - 3 hours

Episode 3 Challenges
Hidden gold books! Organize 12 Sims to find the gold books from Bookshelves. 12 gold books. - 3 hours
Making some shapes! Which Sim has the best moves? Have your Sim dance to the latest chart his at a Stereo. - 1 hour
Innocence Mastery! Have your Sim learn how to act innocent from the expert, Captain Know-It-All, in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Innocence - §390.757 - 2 hours
    Master Innocence - 14 SP - 1 hour 42 minutes
    Grandmaster Innocence- 15 SP - 30 minutes
Talkative Teens! Who can endure an all night conversation? Have your Sim use a Phone and talk all night. - 6 hours
Food challenge! Have your Sim eat mystery meat from a Fridge. - 1 hour

Episode 4 Challenges
Cooking comp! Who can cook Ratatouile? Organize 12 Sims to cook Ratatouille at Stoves. - 12 Ratatouille - 1 hour
Cryptic Celebrities! What is the clue hidden behind their name? Have your Sim solve the celebrity mystery at a Chair. - 2 hours
Dancing Mastery! Have your Sim master dancing from Commodore Knew-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Dancing - 4 hours - §420.816
    Master Dancing - 3 hours 24 minutes - 15 SP
    Grandmaster Dancing - 1 hour - 16 SP
Playful Pranks! Is your Sim convincing enough? Have your Sim make a convincing prank call from a Phone. - 6 hours
Hacker Skillz! Have your Sim decrypt a SimChase email at a Computer. - 1 hour

Episode 5 Challenges
Destination Unknown! Organize 24 Sims and search Bookcases for hidden locations in travel guides. 24 Clues. - 3 hours
Showers - to be avoided by teens at all costs! Time to turn the tables. Have your Sim use all the hot water in a Shower - 4 hours
Distraction Mastery! Have your Sim master mis-drastic from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Distracting - 3 hours - § 1,202,332
    Master Distracting - 2 hours 33 minutes - 44 SP
    Grandmaster Distracting - 45 minutes - 48 SP
Mouths on fire! Have your Sim eat a Firebreather Chilli from a Fridge. - 5 hours
Ladybug Takeover! Have up to 12 Sims try to find 36 ladybugs from household objects. Quick Complete to get extra ladybugs! 36 ladybugs. - 3 hours

Episode 6 Challenges
Charity begins at stoves! Organize 16 Sims to cook charity meals at Stoves. 16 Charity Meals. - 2 hours
Glamorous Likes! Which Sim can get the most likes on Simstagram? Have your Sim take a selfie at a Bathroom Sink. - 3 hours
Bluff Mastery! Have your Sim learn to bluff from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning higher mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Bluffing - 6 hours - § 601,166
    Master Bluffing - 5 hours 6 minutes - 22 SP
    Grandmaster Bluffing - 1 hour 30 minutes minutes - 24 SP
It's homework time! Who can convey the most information? Have your Sim create a compelling essay at a Computer. - 3 hours 30 minutes
1000 to 1! At a Bookshelf, have your Sim find the clue in the 1000 page book in a Bookshelf. - 3 hours

Episode 7 Challenges
E-Sports! Get good and win the most games online. On Computers, organize 28 Sims to win games. 28 matches - 3 hours
Trash TV! Can your Sim survive watching the entire season with no breaks? Have your Sim watch 'Sims of SimTown' at a TV. - 3 hours
Knitting Mastery! Have your Sim master knitting from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Knitter - 4 hours; § 1,502,915
    Master Knitter - 3 hours 24 minutes; 55 SP
    Grandmaster Knitter - 1 hour; 60 SP
Too much latitude! Have your Sim decipher the hidden message located on a Globe. - 6 hours
Photo Reconstructor. Have up to 12 Sims searching household objects for 48 torn photo pieces. Quick Complete to get extra pieces. 48 pieces - 3 hours
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 4: Teen Retreat!

Post by Mariel Bravef »

it's started already, huh? too bad my game is still stuck on season 2. woulda liked some of the prizes from this one... 🙄
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Loujay
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Loujay »

Good Luck to those that are fortunate to participate in this event. I’m still stuck on season 2 and cannot progress despite upgrading to the latest update. I missed season 3 because of this and now it appears I will miss season 4 as well. I have submitted a ticket to fire monkeys but they keep telling me that it’s too hard to replicate the problem. I am aware that I’m not the only one with this problem.
I now ask that all players take a stand, in fairness to all, and boycott this event.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I am planning to get up to day 2 and then stop. Going on a trip this upcoming week, plus a live event I want to do is going to start.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The logic of Sim Chase:

Skip a 6 hour task for 10 SP
Skip a 2 hour task for 20 SP

Always pays to check.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Ugh, another SimChase? I don’t even want to participate in these anymore, you pay a prodigious amount of SP just to keep up with your opponent and the prizes you win are prohibitively expensive after placing the first copy of them. Whose idea was this anyway?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

RubyRed wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 20:34 I am planning to get up to day 2 and then stop. Going on a trip this upcoming week, plus a live event I want to do is going to start.
Pretty sure the SimChase ends before the start of the Backyard Beautification Live Event.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

So there is literally no way to do day 7 without spending SP? It adds up to a full 24 hours, without even a minute for transition time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 05:46
RubyRed wrote: 01 Aug 2019, 20:34 I am planning to get up to day 2 and then stop. Going on a trip this upcoming week, plus a live event I want to do is going to start.
Pretty sure the SimChase ends before the start of the Backyard Beautification Live Event.
Nope. It does not. And I had to take Sims off of the Beautification event just to get enough gamers for Episode 7. Pretty ticked about that!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Desiree wrote: 08 Aug 2019, 14:13 So there is literally no way to do day 7 without spending SP? It adds up to a full 24 hours, without even a minute for transition time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Luckily I spun the one that cuts down one of the tasks, but even so, you can only use 12 Sims to gather 48 items. I'm uncertain that I'll be able to accomplish that in two rounds. I barely make 36 when it asks for that! It's my last task so I'm going to try, but if I have to spend the SP to skip it anyway, I'm not going to even bother on my second game.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims