[LIVE EVENT] Family Furnishings

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Family Furnishings

Post by simmare »

Am I crazy or are some of the prizes 0 stars? What does that mean?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

simmare wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 22:25 Am I crazy or are some of the prizes 0 stars? What does that mean?
It looks like they rushed through some of the details (as usual).
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Laura Craft is currently half price in my game at the moment. I'm tempted to buy her since I know I won't complete this event (unless I spend real life cash on SPs cause my reserves won't save me like every other Live Event). BUT I also know that she's not really worth purchasing if she isn't gonna stick around for every other event...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 23 Jul 2019, 08:22 Laura Craft is currently half price in my game at the moment. I'm tempted to buy her since I know I won't complete this event (unless I spend real life cash on SPs cause my reserves won't save me like every other Live Event). BUT I also know that she's not really worth purchasing if she isn't gonna stick around for every other event...
She's kinda worth it if you want to move up in VIP status. It's a small, useful way to gain VIP points.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Ugh I am so sick of Live Events I can't complete without spending irl currency! I'm so over it!

I really wanted this prizes, and earn that house template lot for the first time! But of course, I'm going to be one prize short! Do you hear me FM?! I'm sick of it!

Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 10:09 Ugh I am so sick of Live Events I can't complete without spending irl currency! I'm so over it!

I really wanted this prizes, and earn that house template lot for the first time! But of course, I'm going to be one prize short! Do you hear me FM?! I'm sick of it!
So annoying, and then the prices of the items once you earn them is ridiculous! I was short for the last prize, so I broke down and used a ridiculous amount of my long saved LPs to spin for enough SP’s to make up the difference so I could get the House Template. It was probably something I’ll regret, but I really wanted the nice twin beds, desks etc ....
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Desiree wrote: 26 Jul 2019, 07:25
3luv4eva3 wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 10:09 Ugh I am so sick of Live Events I can't complete without spending irl currency! I'm so over it!

So annoying, and then the prices of the items once you earn them is ridiculous! I was short for the last prize, so I broke down and used a ridiculous amount of my long saved LPs to spin for enough SP’s to make up the difference so I could get the House Template. It was probably something I’ll regret, but I really wanted the nice twin beds, desks etc ....
I missed out on the make up kits and those cool laptop desks. The one prize I was willingly to give up, albeit with some hesitance. I haven't earned a driveway lot at all since they were introduced and I really wanted to renovate that monstrosity of a house template. :roll:

I'd rather save up my SPs for the SimChases to be honest, I'm more excited about the prizes there.

LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

3luv, that’s the only prize I didn’t earn, too. I really only liked the beds, armoire and vacuums, so I went for those first. I burned through 400 LP trying to get the last prize but I wasn’t even close to winning enough SP. shockingly, I did earn enough CCs, though.

Since these live events tend to repeat, I’m begrudgingly ok with not finishing. Like you said, the sim chase events have better prizes, so I’ll save what SP I have left for those. I normally end up skipping episodes with SPs just to make sure I finish.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I did finish (thank you, daily SP flower spin), and I'm pretty underwhelmed with the grand prize house. There doesn't seem to be anything in it that's not already unlocked through the quest, like some other house templates. I think the last time I really liked a live event house template was the French chateau.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I haven't played The Sims Freeplay in 5 months or so. I got an event but it wasn't this one but the previous one about gardens (which I had partially completed) and I think now I got the Urban chic thing. Does this always happen? I think this is the first time I fall behind and I didn't know you could get the same old events again when you hadn't finished before.

Even when my town is like 6 years old, now I feel like a newbie :lol:

Thanks!! :D
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022