[SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

Post by Desiree »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 09:05 How come you say the amount varies for when you're looking in the households objects? I thought everyone got the same amount of Sims that had to be used?
I was wondering the same thing!

For what it’s worth - My number for those challenges are 28 Sims for the telephone and 12 sims to find 48 objects :evil:
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 09:05 How come you say the amount varies for when you're looking in the households objects? I thought everyone got the same amount of Sims that had to be used?
I think it depends on your game level.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

If I got beat to a prize one day, do I still have to finish the tasks or will I just get the new ones once the day resets. I really don't want to waste any time or resources on it now that I've missed out on the damn chairs. *damn you sleep!!!*
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

chamilet wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 16:33 If I got beat to a prize one day, do I still have to finish the tasks or will I just get the new ones once the day resets. I really don't want to waste any time or resources on it now that I've missed out on the damn chairs. *damn you sleep!!!*
Yes, even if you miss out on a prize, you still have to complete all the tasks for that day to continue. Firemonkeys are :evil: :twisted:
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

No way....are you kidding me!?! 🤬
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

copperwood wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 17:02
chamilet wrote: 19 Jun 2019, 16:33 If I got beat to a prize one day, do I still have to finish the tasks or will I just get the new ones once the day resets. I really don't want to waste any time or resources on it now that I've missed out on the damn chairs. *damn you sleep!!!*
Yes, even if you miss out on a prize, you still have to complete all the tasks for that day to continue. Firemonkeys are :evil: :twisted:
Guess I'm done then.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’ve given up I missed the swinging seats. It doesn’t help that my rival looks so smug! :( I can’t realistically see me finishing this so I may switch off for a couple of days and let it pass me by. I like getting new clothes and hairstyles but this is just beyond my reach at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

just got an update that broke my event. didnt get credit for the last challenge completed (I don't think) and its grey out in the event menu even though I was still able to start the mastery challenge normally after this happened... gonna submit a ticket I suppose...
Attachments
FreePlay_2019-06-19-19-42-58.jpg
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Yeah my rival's suddenly jumped of me since the update too
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I can't find an hourly timer for event. I suppose because we're supposed to be racing the rival. But it's really irritating. I haven't bought the boost, so hope it's timer is the one I can go by