Pool Paradise Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 1: Mother's Day Madness

Post by MimLady »

Not about the Simchase itself - but dear lord what has happened to my grey slate patio with this update? To be fair I pretty much only went to my crafting lots with the previous update, so it may have happened earlier, but pink squares???
ErinPW

Re: Pool Paradise Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

MimLady wrote: 02 May 2019, 13:52 Not about the Simchase itself - but dear lord what has happened to my grey slate patio with this update? To be fair I pretty much only went to my crafting lots with the previous update, so it may have happened earlier, but pink squares???
I have moved your post to a suitable topic.

In my game on Grand Garages update it's still the known pattern, so it happened in this update.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

Ah thanks Erin, I knew there ought to be a changes topic, but failed to spot it!
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

MimLady wrote: 02 May 2019, 13:52 Not about the Simchase itself - but dear lord what has happened to my grey slate patio with this update? To be fair I pretty much only went to my crafting lots with the previous update, so it may have happened earlier, but pink squares???
I knoooow, it was one of my favorite pavings too... mess up my house designs, why don't you!
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

MimLady wrote: 02 May 2019, 13:52 but dear lord what has happened to my grey slate patio with this update? To be fair I pretty much only went to my crafting lots with the previous update, so it may have happened earlier, but pink squares???
I know! It's so ugly!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Also one of the wood floors that I really liked is now this nasty grayish- brownish color. :( :? I’ve used it all over in a couple of houses and they now look like crap!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 04 May 2019, 03:29 Also one of the wood floors that I really liked is now this nasty grayish- brownish color. :( :? I’ve used it all over in a couple of houses and they now look like crap!
Can you post an image as an example? I'm not sure which one you're referring to.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Not a change but worse than ever this update ... I'm angry that so much of their new content (furnishings and clothing) is locked behind paywalls. Want new outfit for senior sim, cute decorations, new colors of furniture? Only way to get is to pay big bucks.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 04 May 2019, 03:29 Also one of the wood floors that I really liked is now this nasty grayish- brownish color. :( :? I’ve used it all over in a couple of houses and they now look like crap!
which one? :o
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 05 May 2019, 21:17
which one? :o
Wait, I think I found it... this floor in this house used to be almost the same color as the wood on the stairs
FreePlay_2019-05-05-17-21-22.jpg