May Update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: May Update?

Post by Thuraya »

Simbellini wrote: 26 Apr 2019, 08:19 Ay caramba! That coconut cocktail looks impressive :) but expensive :cry:
The coconut cocktail is the only thing not new in that picture, you have the option of enjoying a tropical drink on any poolside recliner in the game. They added this option in the Love & Treasure Update, I think.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

It looks really nice. Hopefully I'm not burnt out.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

Thuraya wrote: 26 Apr 2019, 10:20
Simbellini wrote: 26 Apr 2019, 08:19 Ay caramba! That coconut cocktail looks impressive :) but expensive :cry:
The coconut cocktail is the only thing not new in that picture, you have the option of enjoying a tropical drink on any poolside recliner in the game. They added this option in the Love & Treasure Update, I think.
Ah yes so it is! Shows you how much reclining my sims do but I'm glad that at least the rest is new :D
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 26 Apr 2019, 10:13 I am not seeing the old fences anymore (the ones that come with each lot, making other fences needless)
*parties*
The driveway lot doesn't have the fence the rest of the lots have... I wonder if they'll give us more types of those lots or take the fences off the rest?

Personally I'm not super excited about these pictures. They just did all those pregnancy events, wouldn't the toddler update they asked for input on last summer make more sense right now? I see new bathing suits, maybe they'll be nice and at least let us earn them for other age groups too... I mean my preteens dive most of the day the could use a new look :lol:
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Nothing would make me happier than if they were to donate an entire event to new clothing across the age groups. Maybe with a special theme like fantasy or fashion. I'm bored with the same kinds of furniture and decorations. But alas, I think they save most new clothing they make for the store to milk us for money, probably because they know people will want the clothes and hair enough to buy them, but not a lot of the event items... :/
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Some game changer videos are up!

Edit: the videos have been pulled, they were probably uploaded too early but I'll try and remember what was in them:

Mother's Day event - quest with a game-show like premise. Sort of in the vein of the pregnancy events. You've got a set amount of tasks to do each day but the catch is you've got to do them before your "rival" does. If you don't complete them before your rival does (or before the end of the day, too?) you lose out on the day's prize. 7 days total.

Pool Paradise live event - typical live event, main prize is a poolside bungalow. Big new thing is an in-ground spa/hotub. All prizes are super expensive again. And they're the usual wallpaper, flooring, pool paving, doors, chair, coffee table etc. Some cute bathing suits for adult females, bathing suits for adult males, towel rack, mirror, table with chairs and an umbrella (price for additional ones was 515,000 to give you an idea). Prices for the in-ground spa were, IIRC, 60LP and over 500,000 (there are two).

Edit again:
And here's a pic of the spa: From Sims Freeplay
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 04:50 Prices for the in-ground spa were, IIRC, 60LP and over 500,000 (there are two).

Edit again:
And here's a pic of the spa: From Sims Freeplay
Ahhhh, you beat me to it mockingbird! I was about to post this picture.

The inground spas actually sound like they have decent prices considering those aren't cheap irl.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I hope those backyard events return as well. I missed out on the first one, and the second one gave me less days than what was advertised.

6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 6lackestmoon »

i’m kinda tired and annoyed with these updates, they’re all vacation related and all. it’s may, maybe it’s time to update the beach or maybe a summer themed live event that features new shapes of pools overall not just in-ground spas or maybe they could give us a new special template to make our own water park. like exciting new stuff. this game is really lacking excitement.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 04:50 Some game changer videos are up!

Edit: the videos have been pulled.
I see in my YT notifications Make2 attempted to post videos for the new update about 3 hours, but were pulled down like the rest. I suspect that maybe the update was due to come out either today or tomorrow, but FM decided to hold it back and haven't let the beta people know....