[LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by SKatF »

Actually I think the newer players have better daily rewards than I do.

As I recall, EA was quite generous at first. I suspect they never thought town values would get so high. Then they cut the percentage way down. (Daily rewards as a percentage of town value.) Later on. It went back up a little.

Whatever the formula was as the time you started is what you stay at. So far, anyway.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

randy_thrandy wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 23:54
copperwood wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 18:51
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 18:20
randy_thrandy wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 12:06
ErinPW wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 21:49 The milestones will give 128 CCs, plus 1 every 24 hours and 32 + 10 after completing the daily goals.

Here are screenshots of the prizes in homestore after placing the free items.
sorry, i'm kinda tired today and all, can someone please confirm for me i'm seeing the prices right? 15 LP for a TRASH CAN!? 150000 simoleans for another trash can, blue edition"!? i feel like i'm havign a stroke, i mean ...
Unfortunately, yes. My favorite is the §62,000 for a tiny, one-square cleaning bucket.
Our sims need a pay raise badly. A sim has to work a whole month (including weekends) for a cleaning bucket.
you know i'm like tired and sad and disappointed in this game and all sort of stuff but this made me laugh. christ jesus lord in what world does the simulation of a person have to work for a month, cleaning from 9 to 5 with, idk his bare hands to be able to afford a CLEANING BUCKET !!! ...to use to keep on working so that maybe next month he can AFFORD THE GREEN TRASH CAN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know sims dont use the cleaning bucket to work but like... imagine. just imagine the dystopian world of sims freeplay. :roll:

i'm really feeling cheated bc i missed the times of that sweet ginormous daily reward. if only they hadn't changed those rules and f**ked all of us newer players over like that.... i would love to know what it feels like to just trash those simoleans around freely like some sim version of corrupted billionaire! :o

ps: i'm totally in for whatever campign. i never actually used any real money in the game so far, so i think i'm doing okay, campaign-wise! :D it would be really cool to try something tho because the prices just keep getting higher and it's really unfair. i don't see why would any of the new fresh penniless players even want to keep playing once they find out the state of the game economics. :/
IKR? It's ridiculous. I refuse to spend real money on this game because the management and economic systems are so bad, even though the game concept itself is fun and addicting enough I haven't been able to completely quit the game... yet. It gets much worse and I might quit out of sheer disbelieving disgust lol
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 08:24 IKR? It's ridiculous. I refuse to spend real money on this game because the management and economic systems are so bad, even though the game concept itself is fun and addicting enough I haven't been able to completely quit the game... yet. It gets much worse and I might quit out of sheer disbelieving disgust lol
my sentiment exactly! I also haven't been able to completely quit the game... yet. :lol: Getting there, tho, i mean, everything has a limit, patience too.

i mean it's a cool enough game and all and i get that simulations of real life have to be f***y in some way to make it, you know, believable but it's still a game. it's supposed to be fun to play not a neverending drag consisting of desperate gridning for resources so you can ... buy a trashcan or a cleaning bucket. if simoleans came at a reasonable price in the store i'd still kinda understand but 50 dollars!?? who even has that kinda money to blow on a game currency!?!? :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Amathyse
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Amathyse »

randy_thrandy wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 15:19 supposed to be fun to play not a neverending drag consisting of desperate gridning for resources so you can
Exactly.
I came back from my sulking after the last event because they made it difficult to finish within the time allowed - but this time it is impossible for me to collect enough glassware without waking up every 2.5 hours. Not doing that. So I give up. I'm not going to enable this behavior by spending real life cash (even if I had it to spend) so I'm out. I don't have enough simoleons to do the quest that lets you park cars on the lots anyhow so it's a bit pointless.
And, can the sims even do anything with these items? I'm tired of items that they should be able to use and can't.

I loved this game at first, think that the graphics are amazing, and it's a bit hard to give up completely. I already ignore most of the quests as it's too much grinding. And I agree. it's supposed to be a fun thing to do in odd hours, not the time and money sink it's turning into.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Amathyse wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 18:12 I came back from my sulking after the last event because they made it difficult to finish within the time allowed - but this time it is impossible for me to collect enough glassware without waking up every 2.5 hours. Not doing that.
hah , i had a major sulk as well, following the last event! what did it for me, was the prices tho. even if you unlock stuff you can't use it because it costs so much!?!?! and also the floors and wall paints that cost LP ?! that's just out of the question for me.
also, don't get me started on the idea of having to wake up every 2,5 hours. that's plain unhealthy and insane and i honestly wish that nobody would do that. you'll ruin your sleeping patterns for like a month. it's NOT worth it.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I’ve never posted a review for SFP before but I’m really loving the idea of leaving a one star review and warning people not to get involved with the game because as new players they won’t be able to afford to buy the newer stuff without spending a ton of RL money.

So to further this idea - would it be okay with the Mods to put a post on the main page about a One Star Review Campaign to try and get our point across to FM? If it’s not okay then it’s not a problem but I thought it best to ask first.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 21:15 I’ve never posted a review for SFP before but I’m really loving the idea of leaving a one star review and warning people not to get involved with the game because as new players they won’t be able to afford to buy the newer stuff without spending a ton of RL money.

So to further this idea - would it be okay with the Mods to put a post on the main page about a One Star Review Campaign to try and get our point across to FM? If it’s not okay then it’s not a problem but I thought it best to ask first.
^^^

This is genius. I second this motion!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 21:15 I’ve never posted a review for SFP before but I’m really loving the idea of leaving a one star review and warning people not to get involved with the game because as new players they won’t be able to afford to buy the newer stuff without spending a ton of RL money.

I've already posted my 1 star review.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

let's do this, then!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 21:52

^^^

This is genius. I second this motion!
I'd be up for it
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store